Make The Best Use Of Lenovo’s New Thinkstation P720 And P920by Lenovo Support 18003359270 Lenovo Technical Support Number 18004481840
The Lenovo's all new ThinkStation P720 and P920 workstations is designed with Intel Xeon Bronze, Gold, Silver and Platinum processors which has increased core counts and memory bandwidth. It is designed with six-channel memory which aids for drastic performance of ISV applications. This workstation has dual processor sockets, twelve slots for DDR4-2666 memory, four drive bays, three PCIe x16 slots, one PCIe x8 slot, once PCIe x4 slot, and a single PCI slot that make it highly useful for users. Also has two onboard M.2 connectors directly connected to the motherboard. Our professionals working at Lenovo Technical Support Services have discussed few top features of P920 and P720 Thinkstations.
Features of Thinkstation P720
· It runs with high power while supporting all essential ISV-certified applications with up to two NVIDIA Quadro GP100 GPUs.
· The workstation comes with immense flexibility with maximum storage up to 12 internal drives
· Users can easily use this workstation and upgrade it
· It’s highly intuitive red touch points enable users to quicklychange its components even in the motherboard and removable power supplywithout the need of single tool.
· With extremely flexible power configurations, users will only have to pay for what they need. No need to work with wires and plugs while ensuring higher working reliability.
Features of ThinkStation P920
· Similarly to ThinkstationP720, it's comes with dual-processor machine, featuring sixteen slots for DDR4-2666 memory, four drive bays, five PCIe x16 slots, and three PCIe x4 slots and two M.2 connectors on the motherboard.
· The case's larger internal volume gives you high capacity to take three dual-slot graphics cards instead of two.
According to the study, it is seen that the Lenovo anticipates 43% performance improvement over its previous versions due to a huge combination of the additional processor cores as well as memory bandwidth.
Below are our top Lenovo customer support solutions you can expect at Lenovo Support Number:
· Lenovo DC jack solutions
· Immediate replies for keyboard issues
· Solutions for overheating issues
· Battery damage solutions
· Solutions for power-up issues
Get connected to us at Lenovo Customer Care Toll-Free Number for immediate solutions to critical issues!
We are backed by a team of exceptionally qualified, talented and competent professionals who are available at Lenovo Customer Support Number 24 hours to assist users with all possible solutions available with us. Our promise to bring them the appropriate answer is what we focus while ensuring that customer’s needs are met completely.
Created on Nov 17th 2017 07:26. Viewed 311 times.