M3M Corner Walk Gurgaon - Biggest Commercial Set Upby Nishank A. Social Czzy
Living in this modern world is not an easy task. You have to be updated with the maximum amount of facilities so that the other person can know as well that what is your standard of living. Also for the updating of the facilities, it is very important to have that good amount in the pocket that can make the living easy. This is why everyone is in the race to own the best income and then a good life after that. If you want the same then commercial property investment is what you should do so that you can get the assured plus lucrative returns.
M3M Corner Walk Sector 74 Gurgaon Commercial Property designed to give the multiple facilities
under one roof. You will be blessed once you enter over here because it is a
complete entertainment hub with everything inside it.
Some of the highlights of the project are here:
• Enjoy the breathtaking frontage and the outstanding visibility.
• It will be the biggest commercial project holding Retail Shops, Multiplex, and Food Court.
• Surely an astonishing project for the lucrative returns and the future security.
• Surrounded by top-notch Residential Projects boosting the project value and making the chance of growth better.
• World's renowned brands in the signing process so no worries for any kind of quality negotiations.
• Car parking will not be a fret with ample of space dedicated to parking.
• Totally 7.5 acres of land is covered under this project which is a big area for the good project.
Now coming to the location well M3M India is the builder of this project who has well thought out regarding the property. Located in Sector 74 Gurgaon- it is brilliant fetcher for the population.
• Well Connected to Sohna Road and Golf Course Road
• 30 Minute Drive from IGI Airport
• Prominently Located On Southern Peripheral Road
• Easy Accessibility to NH8
It is the amazing property option that has no possibilities to be missed out. If you are seriously concerned about your future then go for it now.
Created on May 15th 2018 23:58. Viewed 160 times.