Lockdown : Best Indian Food and cuisines you can prepare at home.by Coriander Group Indian Catering & Event Specialists Have plenty of time at home and love cooking, then following are some of the conventional Indian Food you can try preparing to avoid boredom. Cooking is one of the best ways to relax your mind and an effective stress buster.
1. Shakes / Smoothies: Summers are approaching and want to quench your thirst; Banana smoothie, Mango shake, Chickoo shake are few of the popular appetizers. Try out some refreshing drinks like Aam Panha, Sol Kadhi, Lemon juice with mint leaves will help to ooze out the heat. Click Here for peculiar summer drinks options.
2. Soups: It is a healthy appetizer, boosts your energy level, easy to cook. It is one of the wholesome meal. Those who are diet conscious, soup is one of the best meal one can prepare in the free time. Healthy Soups are an integral part of Indian Food. Veg Soup, Tomato Soup, Palak soup are the best nutritious, full of vitamins and best for the digestive system, try these yum delicious soup.
3. Paratha: Most of the Indian love to have parathas. Stuffed parathas are super delicious and healthy. Try making Aalo, Paneer, Capsicum n Cheese, Onion n Cheese or Gobi paratha. There are certainly more other options, but these stuffings are quickly available and made at home.
4. Snacks: Upma, Pohe, Bread Patties, Pakora, Veg Cheese Sandwiches are simple and quick snacks you can prepare for morning or evening breakfast.
5. Briyani: Mixed rice is a popular dish in India. Chicken biryani or Veg biryani is the favourite cuisines for a meal. One can go creative with the method of preparation as per personal preferences.
6. Simple Chaats: There are endless ways you can prepare for chaats at home. Try out easy to cook Aloo chaat with yoghurt, coriander and some spices, are mostly available at home. Make Dahi Bhalla, that is made with black gram split pulse soak it overnight, grind it add some spices and then fry it. You can serve with yoghurt. Impress your family members with these savoury chaats.
So what is your preferred Food Menu for the day? What is your favourite Indian Food you want to try making during free time?
Created on May 14th 2020 08:39. Viewed 230 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.