Learn The Concepts Of SAP ABAPby Satya Kaushik Learning Campus
SAP's fourth-generation programming language and technical module, ABAP, is used to construct SAP-related applications. With the aid of ABAP, SAP may be customized to meet specific needs. It is now the primary programming language for the SAP application server, alongside Java.
ABAP Dictionary, ABAP Workbench, Internal Tables, ABAP Editor, Variables, Classes, Objects, Operators, and more are all covered in the SAP ABAP Training in Gurgaon. It is intended for novices who wish to learn about SAP ABAP technology. It starts with the basics and progresses to more complicated subjects. It's also appropriate for professionals who wish to improve their ABAP programming and development abilities.
What Do You Know About SAP ABAP?
Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) is an acronym for Advanced Business Application Programming. It is a high-level programming language for the creation of SAP applications created and maintained by SAP AG Software Company.
SAP ERP software uses the ABAP programming language as its fundamental programming language. It's also known as ABAP/4 because it's a fourth-generation language.
The ABAP programming language was created to generate SAP R/2 reports. SAP R/2 was used to allow businesses to create mainframe business applications, primarily for financial accounting and material management.
It advocates for the use of logical databases to achieve high-level abstraction from fundamental database levels.
What is the Need to Learn SAP ABAP?
The following are some of the reasons why you should learn ABAP:
- The SAP R/3 platform's main programming language is ABAP.
- The ABAP programming language is used to create SAP functional modules.
- It is the primary technology used by ABAP developers to create SAP applications.
- Developers can utilize the ABAP language to make changes to ERP system applications.
- ABAP is a simple programming language that supports both procedural and object-oriented programming techniques.
- ABAP has a number of useful features, including data sharing, exception management, data permanence, and the ability to develop modifications.
What must you know about ABAP Development Environment?
The development environment is where we may create ABAP-based applications, and there are two methods for doing so. These are the methods:
It is a component of the SAP ABAP system that includes numerous editing tools for ABAP applications. The SAP GUI may be used to access it. The following are some of the most useful ABAP Workbench tools:
- ABAP Editor: The ABAP Editor is a tool for editing reports and producing source code for application objects.
- Class Builder: It is used to access ABAP objects, classes, and interfaces using the Class Builder.
- Menu Painter: Menu Painter is a program that allows you to alter the user interface, such as the menu bar, toolbar, and so on.
- Screen Painter: Screen Painter is similar to Menu Painter; however, it is used to alter the design screen.
- Function Builder: Function Builder is a program that creates function modules.
- ABAP Dictionary: The ABAP Dictionary is mostly used to access SAP's database tables.
ABAP Development Tools-
The ABAP development tools, or ADT, are used to execute ABAP on the Eclipse platform, which is why "ABAP on Eclipse" is also known. ADT offers a number of eclipse plug-ins for developing ABAP applications.
Transaction codes entered in the SAP GUI's command field can be used to run ABAP. It is now used in conjunction with JAVA to program the SAP NetWeaver Application Server. The application server is a component of the NetWeaver Platform that is used to create SAP applications.
The SAP ABAP Online Training in India is the course for you if you want to take your career to the next level and become a confident developer who can cope with complicated requirements and design powerful apps.
Created on Jun 12th 2021 00:10. Viewed 183 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.