Learn Online Asp.Net Core With Angularby Daniel Rosen Digital Marketing Executive
Learn asp.net core with angular and also learn how to construct a cross-stage, superior, modern and cloud-based, Internet-connected an online e-commerce site utilizing ASP.NET Core and Angular5. The asp.net with the angular application will use an n-tier architecture with industry-standard design patterns and practices. You will learn how to integrate payment gateway lastly distributing it.
ASP.NET Core is the next generation of the previous version known as ASP.NET MVC. It's a complete re-write of this framework yet in a particular, cloud-optimized and cross-stage way. So it can keep running on Windows, Linux, and Mac. In case you're on Mac or Linux and need to fabricate ASP.NET applications without running Windows in a virtual machine, you will love ASP.NET Core! You can use the Visual Studio Code or your favorite code editor to assemble ASP.NET Core applications with C#. Numerous companies have already started fabricating their new applications with ASP.NET Core. What's more, they're inquiring as to whether they know about .NET Core. Along these lines, whether you need to remain in the marketplace and get a better occupation with better pay, or you simply love to work with the latest technology.
An Overview of the Course
In this course, learn how to assemble a real-world application with ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core and Angular2 and Angular5. In case you're acquainted with ASP.NET MVC 5 and Entity Framework 6 and are searching for a course to rapidly get up to speed with the .NET core, this is the course for you. Not exclusively will you learn about the changes and the new tooling in ASP.NET Core, you'll likewise learn how to properly integrate it with Angular to manufacture real-world single page applications. Overall these, you'll learn how to write quality code, having asp.net angular 2 training online. There are a lot of developers out there who can construct applications yet they write low-quality code. The online course demonstrates to you industry standards to refactor the awful code into clean, maintainable and quality code. So this course is more than just technology. It teaches you how to adopt the thought process of a software engineer. These are the essential abilities that you take with you to nearly every real-world project. Whether you need to get prepared for a prospective employee meeting or essentially need to take your coding aptitudes to the next level, this course is the means to the destination.
The Course Contains
- Building E-commerce website using ASP.NET Core and Angular5 also Angular2.
- One can Integrate an ASP.NET Core with Angular 2
- Store and retrieve data from sources using Entity Framework Core
- Implement a pure and decoupled architecture on the web
- Implement the Repository and Unit of Work patterns on the web
- Create Shopping cart on the site using Angular
- Integrate the Payment gateway of the site into a web application
- Handle and log errors of the application
- Implement Security of user using custom ASP.NET Core Identity
- Use Filters for Authentication and Authorization in case of Access
- Publish the ASP.NET Core with Angular and ASP.NET Core Web API
- Project Architecture and Design Patterns
- ASP.NET Core Identity and Login-SignUp Process
- Implementing Security
- Angular with ASP.NET Core
- Payment Gateway and Deployment
Created on Sep 29th 2018 01:05. Viewed 290 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.