Latest India Business News 27th November 2019by Ashu Pal Tentaran for info on Latest India news
- Spinny, an online car retailer raised $50 million in a funding round led by Norwest Venture Partners, General Catalyst, and Fundamentum. It has now been valued at around $150 million after Accel Partners invested more from its global growth fund.
IKEA has identified Mumbai as one of its top 30 cities globally and is planning to make big investments in India. Their store in Mumbai is soon going to launch in the next few months.
Must Read: Interesting Facts about Sharad Pawar
Latest India Business News 27th November 2019
- After Uber lost its commercial license in London, Ola began registering drivers ahead of their commercial operation launch in London.
- The CCI (Competition Commission of India) probe found SKF, Tata Steel, and Schaeffler units colluded on bearing prices after analyzing emails, call records, executive testimonies of the firm.
- Vistara is planning on adding a dozen jets by the end of March. They currently have 26 Airbus A320 and 9 Boeing 737-800NG aircraft int their fleet.
- Ess Kay Fincorp raised $33 million with the help of its existing investors, TPG, Norwest Venture Partners, Evolvence India in an internal round of financing in order to work on their expansion plans.
- Marriott that is in plans to launch its ‘Moxy’ brand to target millennials has partnered with Prestige Group and has signed a five-hotel deal in Southern-India.
- The Finance Ministry (government) collected Rs 729 crores from the sale of a 10% stake in RITES Ltd through OFS.
- Just Herbs, a luxury Ayurvedic beauty brand raised $1.5 in a pre-series-A investment by Roots Ventures.
Source : Tentaran
Created on Nov 27th 2019 00:42. Viewed 302 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.