Know-How to Export Zimbra Files to Exchange Serverby Camilia Thomas Blogger
Most users often look for a way to export their Zimbra files to Exchange Server on the internet. There is no direct method to execute the conversion process and the ideal way to transfer your Zimbra files to Exchange Server account is by using Zimbra to Exchange Converter. Transferring data can be a tough task, however, if a user opts for a reliable and professional third-party solution, then they can easily execute the export process without any hassle. In this blog, we will discuss the benefits of using the Zimbra to Exchange Converter and how to export the data using the converter.
Use KDETools Zimbra to Exchange Converter to Export Zimbra Files to Exchange Server Account
KDETools Zimbra to Exchange Converter is the ideal solution to export Zimbra files to Exchange Server account without losing any data. It is fully equipped with the latest features that make the whole conversion process safer. It consists of advanced algorithms that allow the user to export Zimbra TGZ files to Exchange account without any hindrance. The tool has a powerful feature, ‘Batch Conversion’ that allows the user to select multiple files in one go. The software converts any type of Zimbra files such as password-protected, encrypted, corrupt, damaged, and etc.
How to Export Zimbra Files to Exchange Server Account?
● Download, install, and run KDETools Zimbra to Exchange Converter on the operating system.
● Go to the 'Preference' button from the Menu tab.
● Click on the 'Open' option.
● Now, click on either the ‘Single Mailbox’ or ‘Multiple Mailbox’ options depending on your requirement.
● Select the Zimbra files that you wish to export.
● From the available options available on the screen, select the file format that you want to export to.
● A pop-up window will appear on your screen to save the .tgz file at the selected location.
● Click on the 'Save File' tab.
● Click on ‘OK’.
Benefits of Using KDETools Zimbra to Exchange Converter
Using a reliable automated tool can offer incredible benefits listed below:
● The tool allows the user to select multiple files in one go by using the ‘Batch Conversion’ option.
● As opposed to the manual method, the tool ensures a 100 % result.
● It has a user-friendly interface so if you are not from a technical background, then you will not face a problem in using the tool.
As most of you already know that the manual method can be a tedious task and you might end up losing your data permanently. We strongly suggest you opt for a third-party tool over the manual method as it is too risky and time-consuming.
This blog entails the details on how to export Zimbra files to Exchange Server account by using a safe approach, that is, KDETools Zimbra to Exchange Converter. We have also discussed the benefits of using the tool as compared to the manual method.
Read More: https://www.kdetools.com/zimbra/exchange/
Created on Mar 29th 2023 12:43. Viewed 83 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.