Know the Pricing Policy and Stages That Determine Surrogacy Cost Delhiby Deepak Kumar Surrogacy Centre India
To know about the stages where your payments
are due, you need to do a case study. Take the example of an assured surrogacy
package to know how they calculate a surrogacy cost Delhi. There
are different stages of payments, to begin with.
- The due payment in stage 1 is Rs 5,50,00. It covers specific things, and the total amount remains the same.
- Stage 2 is Rs 6,50,000. The total amount might vary in accordance with extra equipment and medical facilities.
- After the heartbeat gets confirmation from the attending doctor, you need to pay a sum of Rs 1,30,000 for five to eight weeks.
- For 9-16 weeks, it’s Rs 130,000. The total sum is 2,50,000
Differentiating the stages
As you can understand, the different weeks of pregnancy culminate into the child's birth, determining the surrogacy cost in Delhi NCR.
- At the starting of the 15th week of pregnancy, the package will include 17-24 weeks. The cost is Rs 2,00,000.
- At the starting of the 23rd week of pregnancy, the package will include 25-30 weeks. The cost is again Rs 2,00,000.
- So, Stage 2 costs you around Rs 6,50,00. Stage 3 costs around Rs 3,00,000.
The third stage payment includes 30 weeks till the baby’s birth. The total of all stages brings you to Rs 15,00,000.
Note the exceptions
If there’s a twin pregnancy, the surrogacy cost Delhi will include Rs 3,50,000 extra charges. The assured package includes an advance payment for C-section by default. The centres also provide surrogate compensation and monetary benefits for C-sections. You can find it in the same package. If you need pre-genetic screening, you need to pay extra.
On premature delivery
If a surrogate mother delivers a baby before 28 weeks, the surrogacy cost Delhi will be different. If the child dies before birth or has a miscarriage in or before the stipulated period of 28 weeks of the surrogate pregnancy, you need to know the rules.
- The concerned parent has an obligation to clear stage two payments for this phase of pregnancy.
- The centre will not charge stage 1 payments for the surrogacy and IVF process. It doesn’t come in the package.
- If you need to admit your babies or baby in the hospital after birth, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- In the event of preterm delivery, the centre’s NICU department asks for separate charges that don’t come under the package.
- You need to pay them directly to the clinic or hospital. These are everyday charges, which could be Rs 12,000-Rs, 20,000 per day. It depends on the nature of the care.
On the pricing policy
A surrogacy cost in Delhi varies according to special circumstances. The prices you see in this article are the most current ones. The centres had updated them on July 2021.
- After they quote the prices, they will come under the control of the centre and healthcare sector.
- The rates won’t rise only if you enroll immediately and start the treatment within 60 days. The centres can also arrange the treatment beforehand after discussing the needful with you.
Things to remember
You need to bear in mind that you make all the payments in different stages. All are non-refundable. So, make sure that you read each step and follow the instructions carefully. Pay only after discussing the matter with your doctor or the hospital administration.
In the event of a miscarriage, where you make a payment in advance, it’s the client who’s responsible for all the actual costs. The hospital will give credit to the client after the treatment. That’s how surrogacy works in this country. You can count the licensed and registered facilities that provide world-class surrogacy to aspiring parents.
Created on Nov 12th 2021 02:17. Viewed 72 times.