Know the Difference between Web Designing and Web Development Services?by Hawks Infotech IT Infrastructure Solutions, Technical Support Ser
Often, I find people confusing with the two near similar terms like web designing and development., Today, I will let you crack the core so that you never make mistake when you speak about these topics the next time.
Before I break into the real facts, let me share the questions that arise in your thoughts:
Are web designing and web development pretty same? Are they interchangeable terms? Does the job of a web designer and a web developer sound similar? You will have all your questions answered, so keep reading!
Web designers are those people who transform an already visualized idea into reality. They work on the look and feel of the website. You can approach a web designer with the idea of how they wish to visualize their websites as there are many Website Designing and Development Company in Delhi. So the web developers start working on the layouts of the web page, the colors and fonts to be used, the pictures to be included to make it look attractive.
In that sense, a web developer is usually found underrated as most of the credits are earned by the web developer. But in today’s time, the work environment has changed and so has the requirements of the clients. With more importance given to the presentation of the website, the web designers are receiving their dues paid.
Role of a web designer
· A web designer makes use of several web designing tools like Framer, Adobe Photoshop and Sketch. These tools help to edit and images and even design the layouts of the web pages.
· They have good knowledge of the simple approaches that will help come up with attractive functions and features of the websites.
· They need to be highly skilled in designing logos and graphics.
· Web designers need to be keen listeners as they have to work according to the needs of the business and understand the customer’s base of the business for which he or she is designing the website.
Web developers imply the layouts that are framed by web designers into live websites. They use programming languages and software tools to develop the website. In that case, website developers may be front end and back end developers/ the front end developers build the interface and adds the interactive feature to the layout. On the other hand, the back end developers control the server data and all the requests.
Role of web developer
· They insert functions for typography, images, animations, forms and page flows.
· A back end developer uses server-side languages like PHP, ASP.NET and connects with databases using query languages like SQL or MySQL.
If you want to seek a career in this web development field there are many web design and development agency in Delhi which provide cutting edge theories and courses.
Created on Jan 4th 2020 04:30. Viewed 191 times.