Know How to Accessorise Your Bridal Coutureby James Spencer Blogger
You have found your perfect man, your wedding dress and wedding venue as well. What about next? Accessories are the items you shouldn't leave behind. These are the items that take your dress to fairy tale level perfection. So, here are a few things you must include in your list.
Decorate Your Upper Body Part: You can add some accessories to make your torso shine.
- If it is a deep cut neck line, you can pair it with a necklace, or you can keep torso bare for some sparkling earrings or chandler.
- If there is an accent colour as a part of your wedding colour scheme, it’s a great time to include accessories in it. As a gorgeous piece of necklace or earrings in that colour can be something great to add.
- If you want to go with fashion, chokers can be best to stand out with your wedding dress in Melbourne. Why not opt for crystal chokers with V-necklines? It is something that looks elegant without overcrowding your upper body part.
- For bridal gowns with reverse halter necklines or halter necklines, the hairpins and headbands look gorgeous.
Less Is More: When it comes to accessorising your wedding dress, you might think of wearing all the gorgeous pieces of jewellery. Well, this is a complete no-no. And wedding artists may ask you to take off all the previous ones we were wearing, as you don’t need everything. Before you shop for your wedding, take a step back and look at your dress.
- The accessories should be something to complete your look instead of making it overwhelming.
- If your dress is adorned with timeless lace and you love simplicity, then the jewellery part should be something sparkling.
- With wedding gowns in Melbourne having high-neckline, straps, halter neckline or bateau neckline- it is better not to wear any necklace. Instead, you can opt for a fine and bold bracelet to make it a statement.
Match the Metals: Be it rose gold, gold or white, choose the metal colours according to your dress colour. You will find the majority of accessories fall under one category. So, what colour metal to choose with which dresses? Here is a list of suggestions-
- For white or off-white wedding dress, pearls and silver pairs the great.
- With the ivory wedding dresses, gold accessories can be a great compliment. Gold can bring out the best of the cream and ivory shades.
Veils: It is an accessory of your wedding dress, and not part of your wedding dress. The veil design and its length depends on your wedding dress.
- With a dress having lace applique, simple one layer of veil allows you to flaunt the intricate details of your wedding dress.
- Shorter veils can perfectly frame the body of slender brides.
- With birdcage veils, you can get a vintage feel to that bridal couture in Melbourne.
- In case, you are wearing a floral crown, avoid wearing a veil.
- While avoiding veils, hair pins are the elegant options to add a subtle spark.
Lastly, make sure you can enjoy your full day, keeping your feet as comfy as possible. So, if you’re planning to wear hills, pick a pair that has ankle and toe straps. Kitten hills will work best in place high stilettos. For more comfort, you can use gel insole to cushion your feet.
Created on Dec 18th 2019 23:10. Viewed 260 times.