Know All About Egg Donation That Comes Under a Surrogacy Package in Delhiby Shivani Sachdev Surrogacy Centre India
For every surrogacy package in Delhi, the premier hospitals provide the largest assortment of egg donors. You will not get the same range of choices in most other surrogacy centres in the country. With more than 80 beautiful and healthy young women ready to assist you in becoming parents, you can find a donor who can accommodate your individual needs.
The clinics have numerous donors with different features and complexion types. There are darker and fair donors and those with Asian features.
On the screening
Before making a surrogacy package in Delhi, the centers screen every egg donor for general physical health, fertility, and transmissible diseases. Donors must also provide relevant information about the medical history of their family.
· If the clinic finds any underlying physical or mental condition that the donor’s family could pass on to the child, they will not accept her into the program.
· The donors also undergo extensive counseling sessions with renowned psychologists.
Each donor is under 28 years of age. The antral follicle count is high and they have a good record with their past donations.
On donor care
For a reputable surrogacy centre in the national capital, the health of the donors is a chief concern. The clinics formulate their surrogacy cost in Delhi NCR, which is Rs 11,00,00 in total, in compliance with the ease of the process and donor health/egg quality.
· The clinics perform every type of donor treatment. It includes egg collections, follicle scans, establishing medical protocols, and embryo transfer.
· The doctors don’t outsource this pivotal work to associate or junior doctors.
· In a premium donor program, which entails a higher package, the clinics have more than 25 women, who are post-graduates, undergraduates, or have just passed high school.
The clinics also have a great working accord with Caucasian Egg Donor centres and agencies. These agencies fly quality egg donors to the hospitals for the retrieval of eggs. They do it regularly.
Underlining the costs
The first package includes donor and surrogate recruitment. There’s a small lawyer fee to prepare the contract between the two parties. The clinics arrange the medical testing and counseling of the donor and surrogates before the transfer.
· Do note that the clinics only confirm a plan after reviewing each report from the two stages, the first stage and the pregnancy stage.
· A surrogacy package in Delhi doesn’t include donor eggs charges. The consenting parent commits to have one IVF cycle. There’s multiple embryo transfer in each cycle.
Know the stages
In stage one, you need to pay Rs 4,00,000. The same amount is payable in stage two. The clinics confirm the heartbeat of the surrogate and the child. You pay Rs 1,30,00 in the 5-8 weeks corridor. You pay the same amount of Rs 1,30,000 in the 9-16 weeks corridor. The total sum is Rs 2,00,000 at the end of the phase.
· In a surrogacy package in Delhi, you pay Rs 1,00,000 for 17-24 weeks phase. It’s the fifteenth week of pregnancy. At the starting of week 23, you pay Rs 1,00,000. The amount covers weeks 25-30.
· At the end of stage two, you pay Rs 4,00,000.
Going into stage 3
Stage 3 costs around Rs 3,00,000. It starts from week 30 and covers the period till birth. If there’s a twin pregnancy, you need to pay an additional sum of Rs 3,50,000. The package also includes surrogate benefits for C-sections. However, you need to pay an extra payment in advance in this regard.
The package also entails pre-genetic tests and screening, depending on the first test results. This is an extra amount. The extra charges for egg donor are Rs 90,000-Rs 1,80,00.
Created on Nov 7th 2021 08:41. Viewed 100 times.