Key Highlights of What Aspirants Learn through Mass Media Programs!by AAFT School AAFT | Film Academy Delhi | Film Studies | Media S
Journalism is one of the domains that have been known for its 24x7 duties and roles with live experiences across the globe since decades. Expert journalists and media professionals get training and gain industry-relevant knowledge through professional programs offered at one of the finest mass communication colleges across India. Gaining relevant skills and good education in this field can be the medium to become industry-ready. Aspirants undergo UG/PG and diploma courses to learn the professional aspects under the guidance of skilled experts and experienced professionals at an education center across India.
· Aspirants get to learn about the importance of communication, Intrapersonal, Interpersonal, Group and Mass Communication, Elements of Communication, Barriers to Communication
· Types of Communication, Functions of Mass Communication , The Media as Gatekeeper
· They gain knowledge about media effects, Models of communication and more.
· Students during the professional programs learn about the theories from traditional school to current scenario and beyond.
· Learning the theories of media help them to explore the intended or unintended effects of what the media does. Further it gives an imminent to how the mass media serves information, interpretation, instructive, bonding, and diversion functions and which model of communication is most important and why.
· Aspirants gain knowledge of how to define the characteristics of new media; social and political uses of new media and new communications; new media technologies, politics and globalization; everyday life and new media; theories of interactivity, simulation, the new media economy; cybernetics, cyber culture, the history of automata and artificial life.
· The students will be well acquainted to write scripts for Radio Journalism, Radio Advertisements, and Radio Entertainment. The subject helps in inducing and developing basic understanding of Radio, one of the oldest forms of entertainment. Also, enable students to learn the writing and on- air radio presentation skills and more.
Gaining industry-relevant skills and knowledge through skill and industry-oriented programs at one of the finest institutes, schools, or colleges can be the medium to grab better opportunity. School of Journalism and Mass Communication has been educating and training the legion of passionate aspirants under the aegis of AAFT for decades. It is one the of the top media colleges in Delhi NCR that offers undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses to educate students with professional knowledge. They get the opportunity to learn through live projects, special sessions, and other exercises under one roof.
Created on Apr 15th 2020 02:01. Viewed 124 times.