Kang Zhang’ Suggestions to Manage Plastic Waste Efficientlyby Jack K. Digital Marketing
Managing single-use plastic
garbage is very challenging nowadays. The adverse impacts of using this non-biodegradable
is going to be very precarious in future. According to plastic waste management
expert, Kang Zhang, it is very essential to manage the plastic waste as it is harming
both the earth atmosphere as well as marine diversity. Knag Zhang MD also
suggest many practices or ideas that can help to manage waste in efficient
Let’s check out few ideas:
- Experts should keep inventing the excellent designs to make plastic management better or easier to recycle or place in terms of bio plastics.
- Finding new ways to decrease packaging of fruit and potatoes that have natural skins and defensive obstacles without amassed food waste.
- Introducing levies and penalties on expending single use plastics like plastic shopping bags.
- Reduce plastic waste of foods that are packaged in plastic at the household level.
- Getting an idea about how plastic taxes, deposits, discounts, incentives and other financial tools can affect how people use plastic, and produce plastic packaging waste.
- Considering charge as you waste schemes for households and waste that goes to landfill.
- Personal actions or being a responsible human – Buy non-packaged food, and take it to work in a washable/reusable vessel, instead of purchasing takeout food that derives with plastic wrapping. Drink without a straw, or use a paper or metal straw in its place. Use recyclable and washable cutlery, plates, and cups as an alternative of plastic. Use re-usable and washable drink bottles and containers instead of throwing them out. Bring ecological bags shopping instead of using polymer shopping bags.
- Buy local products where possible as less transport packaging and plastic has to be used
- Buy zero waste from shops (bring own containers, bags etc.)
- Availing more baskets for plastic packaging disposal out in public – particularly in areas that employees have lunch breaks, or weekend or weeknight areas where people hang out for regeneration or get together.
- To bring more focus on what to do with polluted plastics (as contaminated plastics can’t be reused), thus needed to at least clean efficiently
- Improved investment in recycling facilities globally to handle more types of plastic
- Functioning with manufacturers, transport/distribution sector and shops to figure out a better system for bringing products to consumers with less waste
- Increasing more awareness in schools and workplaces on how to diminish/decrease recycle plastic waste
- Explore expending composites and laminates could progress protection with the minimum amount of packaging
With the help of
few rules, sciences and self-awareness, human can save the earth and its
diversity. To live on the earth happily and leaving it in fine fettle future
generations, it is needed to follow the above mentioned practices. According to
the chemical expert, Kang Zhang, the development nations should come forward
and should guide the developing countries the right path how to manage their
plastic wastes and how to produce usable things by recycling the plastic
products. It is also very important to work on ground level of the nations to
get the instant and sustainable results.
Created on Sep 5th 2019 02:03. Viewed 127 times.