Jute Bags for Storing and Transporting a Wide Range of Productsby Sanjeev Yadav SEO Jute bags are widely used for the storage and transport of a wide range of agriculture products. The bags can store quantities as high as 60 kilograms. The fibers of the jute are treated with mineral oil, which enhances the spinning ability and reduces the chances of contamination of the material stored inside it. For a long time, in international as well as domestic countries, the trade had been carried out by storing and transporting a wide range in jute bags only.
The benefit of using jute bag is that the jute material is completely recyclable and is environment-friendly in nature. The best part is that the bag can be upcycled and can be used in making various items like clothes, mats, bags, and much more.
Today, more and more companies are using jute bags in order to save the environment from other hazardous packaging material.
SOME BARE FACTS
• The jute bags can be printed with the farm and brand names, which helps to increase their visibility in the market.
• The jute bags can be used to store various products such as vegetables, coffee, grains, fruits, and other farm produce.
• The bags are light in weight, easy to carry and transport.
• As jute is an economical material, the sacks cost one-third of the rate in comparison to the other packaging material. It helps the supplier to save the packaging cost.
• The jute bags are known for their high strength and weight bearing capacity.
• The jute bags can bear the transportation hazards over long hauls, as the coffee stored in the bag can ‘breathe’, which does not lead to the deterioration of the stored product.
• The bag can be availed in any shape and size, as per the requirement of the customer.
• The usual shape of the bag has a side gusset pouch type, which helps in the easy loading and unloading of the coffee beans.
There are many manufacturers and suppliers, who deal with jute bags and provide them at very nominal prices. The manufacturers of jute bags in India should make use of the authentic grade jute fibers and modern techniques to bring about a high-quality product.
Thus, it can be concluded that jute bags play a quite important role in the packaging industry and their demand for it is increasing day by day.
Created on Jun 15th 2018 05:20. Viewed 208 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.