Job Seeker Visa: Gateway to Germanyby DIMS India Leading Immigration Company in Delhi
Germany, the most vibrant European city owns an awe-inspiring natural beauty from the North Sea to the Alps. It is one of the most preferred destinations for the impending immigrant for its magnetizing factors. Being one of the safest and richest countries in the world it is also considered to be the economic engine of the Europe. It possesses a free and competitive education system.
The country is facing a demographic shift and there is a huge demand of potential workers from all over the world. The country offers you immense opportunities to explore various professional outlooks which would help the candidate to grow both professionally and personally.
Migration to Germany is possible through Germany Job Seeker Visa which lets the skilled and educated overseas professionals and workers to work and stay in the country for a long term. The prime behind this visa scheme is to fill the skill shortage in the country. The job seeker visa is valid for a period of 6 months and if the candidate is successful in finding a job in Germany then he would be granted with Germany work permit.
Eligibility criteria for job seeker visa
- Must be a graduate or a post graduate from German University or should possess a degree equivalent to any of the German degrees.
- Experience of five years is must in the related field of studies.
- Candidate must hold the proof of required funds for their stay in country.
- The candidate must possess the medical or travel insurance for their period of stay in Germany till the German work permit is granted.
- The candidate has to show liquid cash minimum of ? 3.5lakhs or US $5000.
The candidate could also apply for a Blue Card, once their job has been fixed with an annual gross salary of minimum 44,800 euros, and for experts in the field of Mathematics, engineering, IT or life sciences annual salary of minimum 39,444 euros.
For further assistance regarding your immigration to Germany, visit some of the top 10 immigration consultants in Delhi.
Created on Nov 4th 2017 05:34. Viewed 849 times.