IPL Vs Laser Hair Removal: All You Need To Know About Removing Unwanted Body Hairby Healthsprings Aesthetics No. Aesthetic Clinic in Singapore
If you are tired of your unwanted body and want to get rid of them without damaging the skin, IPL hair removal Singapore could a good option.
IPL or Intense Pulse Light is a broad-spectrum light that is scattered across the skin to remove unwanted body hair permanently. The procedure focuses on directing the light on the melanin in the hair follicle that damages the root and prevents any chances of regrowth. Though you shouldn’t expect an instant result, after a few sessions the cycle of hair growth will be stopped permanently.
IPL Vs Laser hair removal
A lot of people often confuse between IPL hair removal and laser hair removal. Though they have certain similarities, in the laser treatment, a different light source is used to target a particular area. Though the laser method is more powerful, you have to go to a spa salon to get it done, while you can use an IPL device at home.
IPL hair removal: Fast facts
- The procedure is safe, but you are advised to use a device only from reputable brands. Though there could be some side effects, like redness, bruises, discomfort, or blisters, they are not long-lasting.
- The level of discomfort during the procedure may vary from person to person. The process is quick, so most of the users will not have anything more than a tingly and hot feeling. Most of the devices have heat settings, which will allow you to change the intensity.
- IPL hair removal is suitable for everyone, but if you have certain skin issues like allergy, you are advised to consult with a dermatologist before trying anything.
- You must go through several sessions for 4-6 months to get the most effective results.
Laser hair removal: Fast facts
- Laser hair removal is the most effective way to remove unwanted body hair permanently. It can be applied all over your body, including the face.
- Laser hair removal has been in use since the 90s and considered a safe procedure for everyone.
- You may have to go through 3-8 sessions to get the optimal results. You may feel a little discomfort during and after the treatment, but that will last for one or two days. The results will be visible just after finishing the session.
- Laser hair removal has 71% happy customers and it is the best hair removal method for all complexions.
Brazilian hair removal Vs Bikini hair removal
No matter how often you shave or the last time you shaved, no one is quite happy with the results in the area. Besides, using razors to remove the hair is such a sensitive area that may cause cuts and burns. So, most of the often get confused between Brazilian and bikini hair removal as both of them are quite effective methods.
Difference between Brazilian and bikini hair removal
- The bikini hair removal focuses on the area that is outside the panty line, which is also known as the bikini line. A typical bikini hair removal covers up to 3 inches of that area, making you look bold and sexy while wearing a bikini.
- Brazilian hair removal Singapore goes beyond the bikini hair removal treatment, which includes labia and the perianal area.
Full Brazilian hair removal Vs Regular Brazilian hair removal
Brazilian hair removal has a variety of styles, so a full Brazilian hair removal will,
- Remove all hairs from all areas
- Can keep a stripe of hair
- Can design hair in several ways
Created on Jun 23rd 2020 21:41. Viewed 390 times.