Internet Marketing Companies |Types of Internet Marketing Solutions! | ANTS Digitalby ANTS Digital Digital Marketing Agency
Today, the internet is used for almost everything – communication, entertainment, shopping, learning etc. Never before a single person could connect with so many individuals with such ease, making it a heaven for marketers. Internet marketing companies play an essential role in engaging the audience and building a brand online.
What Is Internet Marketing?
Internet marketing can also be referred to as digital marketing, e-marketing, online marketing or web marketing. It is a combined term used to describe marketing activities done online. As a result, internet marketing companies include a wide range of strategies, such as content marketing, social media marketing, SEO (search engine optimisation), pay-per-click etc.
Types of Internet Marketing Solutions:
Broadly, there are 7 types of internet marketing solutions:
1. Content marketing: Content marketing is the process of generating, sharing and promoting relevant online content that is strategically designed to attract, engage, and convert the target audience into customers. The content can be in the form of – blog posts, videos, reports, ebooks, infographics, podcasts, webinars, case studies, emails etc.
Content marketing works closely with other types of internet marketing solutions, primarily social media marketing and SEO.
2. Social media marketing: It is the process of attaining the attention of people and sales through the use of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc. Social media marketing can be divided into two sub-heads - organic (free) or paid marketing.
3. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): It is the process of optimising digital content to improve search engine rankings. This, in turn, maximizes the number of visitors to a webpage/website. The search engines work on a concept of ‘crawler bots’ that crawls the internet and builds an index of the content available online. So, whenever someone searches a keyword, the search engine will try to provide the most useful and relevant results.
4. Email marketing: It is the process of using an email to send direct marketing messages to individuals to gain new customers and retain existing ones. Although, it might not seem like the glamorous form of internet marketing, let’s not underestimate its power.
5. Influencer marketing: It is the process of connecting with influencers such as celebrities in the field of entertainment, education or sports etc. to promote a service or a product to their online following.
6. Affiliate marketing: It is essentially ‘online referral’ marketing. Here a brand sets up a programme that pays commission to external individuals or websites for the sales or traffic they generate. It allows influencers and internet marketers to earn while promoting other brand’s services and products.
7. Paid advertising: It is a form of internet marketing where advertisers pay to show their adverts on the social platform and search engines. Paid advertising is also referred to as ‘pay-per-click’ or ‘PPC’ because advertisers usually pay a fee every time a user clicks on their ad.
All of these seven types of internet marketing solutions complement each other and are often used together by internet marketing companies.
Which type of internet marketing solution do you plan to use for your business? Let us know in the comments below!
Created on Dec 17th 2019 01:52. Viewed 259 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.