Indian Import Export Data Country-Wiseby Seair Exim Solution Import Export Data
The Republic of India is South Asia. India has a large peninsular surrounded by the Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean, and the Bay of Bengal India has a fast-growing economy. India was a predominately agricultural economy but has emerged as a center for business-outsourcing, information technology, and outsourcing. Presently it has the sixth-largest economy in the world. According to India’s export-import data, total exports were 19.74% of the GDP and total imports were 23.64% of the GDP.
Export Import Data helps traders make their business strategy. They can use the data to expand their markets or find new products to diversify. They can select buyers or sellers.
Traders can formulate their price and volume strategy.
Indian import data shows that imports for the first eleven months of FY2020-21 were 340.88 billion USD. The highest imports in FY2020-21 were recorded in December 2020 (42.59 billion USD), and the lowest imports were in April (17.12 billion USD). The Indian Import Data shows India’s top import partners are:-
- China – In 2020 India imported commodities valued at 58.71 billion USD. Some of the top imports from China are electrical machinery, cell phones, and heavy machinery.
- The United States– The main imports from the US are mineral fuels, precious metals, and diamonds, aircraft, and machinery.
- The United Arab Emirates – The top imports from the UAE are petroleum products, precious metals, gems and jewelry, minerals, and chemicals.
- Saudi Arabia– The top imports from Saudi Arabia are crude oil, LPG, fertilizer, and chemicals.
- Switzerland – The top imports from Switzerland are precious and semi-precious stones, machinery, and pharmaceutical products.
As per the India Export Data, India exported commodities at 225.9 billion USD in FY 20-21 (April to February). India recorded the highest exports in February 2021 (27.93 billion USD), and the lowest exports were in April 2020 (10.36 billion USD). The India export data showed the top export partners are:-
- The United States – The US exported goods valued at 51.33 billion USD. The top exports to the US were precious metals and stones, pharmaceuticals, and machinery.
- United Arab Emirates – The major exports to UAE are food items, machinery, and jewelry.
- Hong Kong – The major exports to Hong Kong are non-metallic manufacture, jewelry, and telecommunication products.
- China – The main exports to China are ores, iron and steel, organic chemicals, and mineral fuel and oil.
- Singapore- The main exports are mineral fuel, ships, jewelry and precious and semi-precious stones, and machinery.
Created on Mar 22nd 2021 00:54. Viewed 177 times.