Increase Female Fertility: Tips to Followby Shivani Sachdev Founder & Director
Almost every woman dreams of being a mother one day. It is a blessing to hold your own child in your arms. However, many women face fertility issues and are unable to conceive a baby naturally. This may happen due to various reasons but in the end, it all sums up to one thing: Fertility. Nowadays, when everyone is so busy in their daily life, it is difficult for people to concentrate on themselves. Most of the women don’t even realize they have any sort of fertility problems until they plan to get pregnant. Infertility can happen due to many different reasons; however, there are many ways to boost your fertility as well.
● HEALTHY DIET: It is essential for a woman to have all the healthy nutrients and vitamins in her food so that her body can prepare healthier eggs, hence increasing the chance of getting pregnant.
● MAINTAIN YOUR WEIGHT: You should make sure that you maintain your weight. Too less weight or too much weight, both cause trouble when it comes time to conceive. A female body needs to be healthy to prepare for the arrival of a baby.
● HAVE MORE INTERCOURSE: It is suggested by most of the fertility experts that the couple intending to conceive should have one intercourse per day or at least three times a week to increase the chance of conceiving a baby.
● STAY HYDRATED: 70% of our body is made up of water. It is very important for us to stay hydrated and drink as much water as possible. Water is not only life saving, but it also goes a long way in helping humans to remain healthy and thriving. Drinking a good amount of water daily will make sure that all your internal organs are strong and working properly. This includes your uterus and then your fertility.
● QUIT SMOKING AND DRINKING: Smoking and drinking have a direct effect on the health of female eggs and male sperms. Both, if taken heavily, will affect your fertility. Heavy drinking also leads to the implantation of an embryo in the wrong place, like in fallopian tubes instead of the uterus.
● DAILY WORKOUT: Daily workout is important for people to stay healthy. You are not required to be doing very heavy exercises, just enough to make sure you stay in shape. Being active increases your chances at fertility by almost 5%. Also, it helps in creating healthier eggs than that of people who do not exercise.
● STRESS-FREE ENVIRONMENT: When it comes to fertility, it is not only about physical health. Your mental health should be sound as well for your fertility. Too much stress is not good for your fertility. Sometimes, after a miscarriage or a failed attempt at pregnancy, women take too much stress and due to it, the mind starts blocking the idea of conceiving. This leads to many infertility issues.
So these were few points that may help you to have a good fertility. If you have any concern or questions feel free to write to us. We will be glad to help you with your doubts.
Created on Dec 1st 2018 10:45. Viewed 243 times.