Importance of School Infrastructure and Facilitiesby DPS Nagpur Best CBSE school in Nagpur City The school is where children spend their time learning and exploring new things, and as such, the facilities should be such that children feel comfortable there and can give their very best in whatever they do.
A good school should have an environment that promotes learning, and should also pay special attention to the physical and mental comfort of the students. Mentioned below are the primary aspects to look for in a school’s infrastructure:
- The classrooms within the school should be airy and well- ventilated, and should enable natural light to come in. All the classrooms should have ergonomically designed chairs and tables to provide maximum comfort to the students. In addition, lockers should be there in all classes to store relevant teaching-learning materials, as well as student records. Moreover, the school should have separate laboratories for chemistry, physics, computers, geography, biology, etc. and should be well-equipped with state of the art facilities and technology.
- The presence of a playground, open stadium, auditorium, and art and craft room is a must, so that students can enjoy their extra-curricular activities without any hindrance.
- The presence of a solar power plant to meet the energy needs of the school is also an added bonus. This not only makes the school self-sufficient, but also promotes the concept of green living among students.
- Also, along with focusing on the necessities of the students, schools should also focus on the requirements of the teachers, so as to maximize their output. For instance, the staff room should be well-designed and equipped with the latest tools, so that the teachers can relax, prepare study material, and even interact with students when need be.
- The school cafeteria also forms an important part of the school’s infrastructure. The school cafeteria must serve healthy food items at cost-effective rates and should maintain proper hygiene and cleanliness.
- As students need to stay in the school for around 6 to 7 hours on a daily basis, it is important to have a proper medical room or infirmary in the school. A trained nurse and an experienced doctor should be there in the medical room to take care of students and staff members who might have suffered an injury in the school or might be feeling unwell. Moreover, the school should have tie-ups with hospitals and nursing homes too, so that they can be approached for help in the time of need.
The presence of all the above mentioned amenities makes for a school that can promote the all-round development of students and even to retain the teachers who are always willing to give in their best to teach the students. Schools like DPS Nagpur have the best in class infrastructure and facilities where students and teachers alike can enjoy the whole process of teaching and learning.
DPS Lava, Nagpur is one of the premier schools of the country that has a separate tennis court, swimming pool, and basketball court, along with dedicated auditoriums for cultural performances. Also, the school campus has been built in a way that it promotes green living and has minimal carbon footprint.
Created on Feb 26th 2018 01:01. Viewed 323 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.