Importance Of SAP Technologyby Nataliee Portman Email Database Services
SAP stands for Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing. It is also the name of the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software as well the name of the company.
SAP is a German software company, whose products allow businesses to track customer and business communication. SAP is known for its data management programs ERP.
SAP Software was founded in 1972 by Wellenreuther, Hopp, Hector, Plattner, and Tschira. SAP’ integrated system consists of several modules, which covers every aspect of the business system.
SAP is #1 in the ERP market. As of 2019, SAP has more than 400000 installations worldwide, over 60 industry-specific business solutions and more than one lakh customers in 180 countries.
Oracle and Microsoft Dynamics are by the time, competitors of the SAP market.
How SAP Modules helps the business management:
Here is the whole process that is followed by any business unit.
· Client contacts the sales department to check the availability of the particular product.
· Sales team then approaches the Inventory department to check for the availability of the product.
· In case the product is out of stock, the sales team approaches the Production Planning team to manufacture the product.
· The production planning team checks with inventory department for the availability of materials.
· Suppose if the raw material is not available with inventory, the Production Planning team buys the raw material from the Vendors.
· Then Production Planning team forwards the raw materials to the Shop Floor Execution for actual production.
· Post production the Shop Floor Team sends the products to the Sales Team.
· Sales Team then deliver it to the client.
· The sales team updates the finance with revenue generated by the sale of the product. Production planning team update the finance with payments to be made to different vendors for raw materials.
· All departments contacts the Human Resource team for any Human Resource related issue.
· Suppose a client calls for a sales team asking for a particular product. The sales team approaches the inventory department to check the availability of the product. To their surprise, the sales team found out that the product is out of stock. So next time this doesn’t happen, they have to introduce an SAP ERP tool.
Advantages of the centralized system are:
· It eliminates the duplication, discontinuity, and redundancy in data
· Provides information across various departments in real time.
· SAP System provides control over various business processes.
· Increases productivity, better inventory management, promotes quality, reduced material cost, effective HR management.
· Better customer interaction and also improves customer service.
· Hence, a centralized enterprise management system is required.
· SAP Software is a centralized enterprise management system, also known as Enterprise Resource Planning.
· The meaning of the acronym SAP is Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing.
SAP SE is one of the largest vendors of enterprise resource
planning (ERP) software and related enterprise applications. ERP
system enables the customers to run their business processes,
including accounting, sales, production, human resources and finance, in an
integrated environment. The integration ensures that information
flows from one SAP component to another without the need for redundant
data entry. It also aids the use of resources,
including manpower, machines and production capacities.
As of 2018, SAP software is available in more than 404,000 customers in 180 countries, of which 80% are small- and-medium sized businesses (SMB. It is estimated that 80% of all global business transactions uses the SAP system. In 2011, the company launched SAP HANA, a database platform that is the company's future strategy. HANA was a major development project for SAP, which has said it intends HANA to take the place of the traditional databases SAP has used for its business applications. SAP has offered HANA as a deployment option for Business Suite, and, in 2015, released S/4HANA, an ambitious rewrite of Business Suite optimized for the HANA platform.
SAP's functional modules include:
· Human Capital Management (HCM)
· Production Planning (PP)
· Materials Management (MM)
· Project System (PS)
· Sales and Distribution (SD)
· Plant Maintenance (PM)
· Financial Accounting (FI)
· Quality Management (QM)
· Controlling (CO)
SAP technical modules include:
· SAP NetWeaver
· IS (Information Systems) Management
· XI (Exchange Infrastructure)
· Business Intelligence (BI)
· Business Warehouse (BW)
· SAP HANA
SAP also provides facilities in other industries such as:
· SAP for Utilities
· SAP for Insurance
· SAP for Oil and Gas
· SAP Healthcare
SAP Business Suite is a bundle of business applications that provides integration of business and processes. It has SAP ERP software for customer relationship management, product lifecycle management, supply chain management and supplier relationship management. SAP customers can choose to run Business Suite on SAP HANA.
Benefits of the SAP ERP System
· Customized solutions
· Increased Productivity
· Cost Efficient
· Data Analysis and Reporting
· Maintain consistency
How to get SAP Users List:
· You can get the complete SAP Users list in Tcode SUIM->users->by user id.
· Use SUIM and also use SU01 you will get all the users of the client.
helps the company to provide the software update details to the users, submission of PR events to all the customers, introduction of new products to all SAP users around the globe. SAP software is used by various companies across the world for maintaining their business management. Sales and marketing team of the SAP related companies are in need of the up-to-date SAP users list for marketing their business and products and to increase their revenue for the quarter, and to help the other companies who use the SAP software to grow their business. There are several email and contact database companies who provide the SAP users list. This helps the company to concentrate on only the niche audience who are currently using SAP Software.
Email database companies, who provide the and contact lists should be better in:
· Target Prospecting
· Creating Product Awareness
· Establishing Customer Lifetime
· Increasing Customer Reach
· Gaining Customer Satisfaction
· Email Lists which have higher response rates
· Up-to-date list to maximize ROI
· No Duplicate contacts
· Low Bounce Rate
Created on Aug 12th 2019 23:38. Viewed 358 times.