Import Export Data India: Check out Export and Import Scenarios of Indiaby Kunal Kashyap Get Import Export Customs Data to Expand Your Inte
Situated near extremely populated trading partners like Bangladesh, Pakistan, and China, India has shipped $323.1 billion worth of commodities all across the globe in 2018. If we are talking about the current year’s export import business, it has increased 11.2% from a year earlier to $32.55 billion in March 2019. You can access these kinds of export import facts and figures from the Import Export Data India. Further, you can get more information about this source…..
Are you looking for the list of Indian suppliers and buyers? Do you want to get the latest export information about India? Want to do an in-depth analysis of products exported from India?
Well, one can easily access all the information by accessing shipping records of India Export Import Data. This source has a list of products exported from and imported to India in 2018. Some of the products are listed below:-
Major Products Exported from India
1.) Mineral fuels including oil: $48.3 billion (14.9%)
2.) Gems and precious metals: $40.1 billion (12.4%)
3.) Machinery including computers: $20.4 billion (6.3%)
4.) Vehicles: $18.2 billion (5.6%)
5.) Organic Chemicals: $17.7 billion (5.5%)
6.) Pharmaceuticals: $14.3 billion (4.4%)
7.) Electrical machinery: $11.8 billion (3.6%)
8.) Iron and steel: $10 billion (3.1%)
9.) Cotton: $8.1 billion (2.5%)
Major Products Imported to India
1. Mineral fuels including oil: US$168.6 billion (33.2% of total imports)
2. Gems, precious metals: $65 billion (12.8%)
3. Electrical machinery, equipment: $52.4 billion (10.3%)
4. Machinery including computers: $43.2 billion (8.5%)
5. Organic chemicals: $22.6 billion (4.4%)
6. Plastics, plastic articles: $15.2 billion (3%)
7. Iron, steel: $12 billion (2.4%)
8. Animal/vegetable fats, oils, waxes: $10.2 billion (2%)
9. Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $9.5 billion (1.9%)
10. Inorganic chemicals: $7.3 billion (1.4%)
Why Many Importers, Exporters, Traders, and Logistics Get Benefits from this Data?
Export Import Data India has information about India’s leading export import companies. It contains details of their business movements. Below is present a list of the biggest Indian companies:-
• Reliance Industries (Oil and Gas)
• Tata Motors (Cars and Trucks)
• Indian Oil (Oil and Gas)
• Coal India (diversified Metals)
• ITC (Tobacco)
• Bharat Heavy Electricals (Electrical Equipment)
• Hindalco Industries (Aluminum)
• Tata Steel (Iron and Steel)
• Bharat Petroleum (Oil and Gas)
• Hindustan Petroleum (Oil and Gas)
• Sun Pharma Industries (Pharmaceuticals)
• Steel Authority of India (Iron and Steel)
• Bajaj Auto (Recreational Products)
• Hero MotoCorp (Recreational Products)
• Grasim Industries (Construction Materials)
• JSW Steel (Iron and Steel)
Now find out what types of benefits are associated with Export Import Data for Importers, Exporters, Traders, and Logistics.
They can Evaluate New Markets
Yes, they can easily do this task! With the available shipping records, they can find out new markets in India for their products.
Monitor Shipments of Rivals
They can track every shipment of their competitors to get information like what types of products exported, what is the price of the shipment along with many other details.
Generate Profitable Sales Leads
They can identify one of the best sales prospects in India for increasing their business.
Make Progressive and Data-driven Business Decisions
These different professionals can use Exim Data India for taking progressive business decisions.
There are several market research sources out there which help those people who are looking for trade information of any country or want to collect particular item’s import-export stats. Currently, one of the best and leading data providing firms is SEAIR Exim Solutions. This company provides trade intelligence reports on different countries as well as products. For accessing Customs Import Export Data India, you need to visit the web portal and apply for data by filling up a registration form with the required details.
Created on Oct 16th 2019 00:58. Viewed 1,017 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.