How to Schedule Posts for Facebookby Peter Anderson Writer
Creating and scheduling posts on Facebook helps in supporting marketing or advertising campaigns. It is a great tool for businesses running on the platform. Sometimes, due to a lot of reasons, a need to edit a scheduled post arises. Keeping all of these things in mind, we have created this guide. Here, you will learn everything, from scheduling a Facebook post on your Android or desktop to editing a scheduled post. Also, how to schedule and edit posts for Facebook groups too. So, keep reading!
Instructions to Schedule a Page Post on Desktop
● Open Facebook on your desktop and move to your page.
● On the left-hand side of this page, you will see an option named Publishing Tools, click on this. You will come across a range of useful posting options.
● Now, look for a colored pencil icon named Create post button, select this option.
● You may create and prepare your post here.
● Now, select the clock-like icon with the name "Share Now" and click "Schedule" in the dropdown.
● Under Publication, you will see a "Select the date and time" option, from here; you can schedule this post according to you. Facebook can also suggest a suitable time to post.
● Lastly, click Schedule in the bottom right.
Schedule a Page Post on Facebook Mobile for Android and iOS, Using the Facebook Pages Manager App
● In case you don't have the Facebook Pages Manager app, you can easily download it from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
● Once the app has been installed, open it, and sign in with your Facebook account.
● Move to your page, and select the grey Post button. You can also open the dotted line button at the bottom, and then click the blue pencil icon named Create post button.
● You can create and prepare your post here.
● Tap Next at the top right
● On this page, Facebook will ask you, “How do you want to publish this?” Tap on the bar to open options.
● Tap Schedule.
● You will find an option named "Select the date and time" under Change Scheduled Time.
● Enter the time at which you want the post to publish.
● Then tap Schedule at the top right.
See and Edit Scheduled Page Posts on Facebook on the Desktop
Often, your scheduled posts need to be edited because of changing news and events. This is a common and day-to-day problem, which is understood by Facebook. And it, therefore, has provided solutions via Publishing Tools, wherein, you get to access the Facebook post scheduler.
● Open Facebook and move to your page.
● In the left column, find Publishing Tools to click on it.
● Now select Scheduled Posts
● Here, you will be able to access your already scheduled posts. Select the post you wish to edit.
● To reschedule or delete your post, open Actions. And the three dots (…) below Actions will allow you to edit the wording, images, and details of the scheduled posts.
See and Edit Scheduled Page Posts on Facebook Mobile, Using the Facebook Pages Manager App
● On the Facebook Pages Manager App, Tap on the Toolbox icon.
● Below the Sharing Tools, select Scheduled Posts
● Tap on the post that you wish to edit, and then tap on the three dots to reschedule or publish now.
Unfortunately, you can only reschedule or remove the post on the mobile app. Unlike the Facebook post scheduler on desktop, that allows you to edit the wording or content of the post.
Schedule a Post on a Group on Desktop (In Both New Facebook and Classic Facebook)
To schedule a post in a group:
● Open Facebook and navigate to your Group.
● Select “What’s on your mind, …?”
● You will see a calendar-like icon, click on that, then enter the date and time when you want the post to publish.
● Hit Schedule.
To reschedule, edit, or delete scheduled posts on Group on Desktop:
● Open Facebook and navigate to your Group.
● Select the "Scheduled Posts" in the "Admin Tools" menu located on your left.
● On the post, you want to edit, click the three dots.
● You may Edit, Delete, Reschedule, or Post now from here.
Note that you should be a group admin or moderator, to schedule a post to be published in a group.
Schedule a Post on a Group on Facebook Mobile for Android and Ios:
Again, you should be a group admin or moderator, to schedule a post to be published in a group.
● Open Facebook and move to your Group.
● Tap “What’s on your mind, …?”
● Click the clock-like icon named "Schedule," then toggle the slider to turn on Schedule Post, then enter the date and time when you wish the post to publish.
● Finally, click Schedule on the top-left.
We hope that this guide helped you master the scheduling game on Facebook.
Jack Root is a McAfee expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, she has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as mcafee.com/activate .
Source : Face book
Created on Sep 25th 2020 04:10. Viewed 54 times.