HP Wireless Printer Setup With An Easeby Carl Smith Software Developer
HP printers use has been growing over the globe. it today has the first choice for users worldwide. The HP brand of the world makes all types of printers, like laserjet, inkjet etc. Hp printers are stacked with perfect features and functionalities, it’s also reliable and inexpensive, the HP printer is very easy to use and gives HD prints, and also supports e-printing.
Therefore, if you are planning to buy a wireless HP printer for your office or home use, then HP wireless printers would be the perfect choice. However, before you use the printer you have to go it’s setup process. If you are a new user HP Wireless Printer, Setup may become a hard task for you. However, you don’t need to worry as here you will know about the HP wireless printer setup. you can easily set up your HP printer using the steps mentioned below.
Before connecting your printer to the device and entire network, first, do and make sure this basic Setup of your HP Wireless Printer.
- Unbox the new printer from its packing box carefully to not make any damage.
- Set it up on your printer on a clean and a plane surface.
- Now remove all the packaging material and tape. And also ensure there should not be any tape inside the printer.
- Plug in the printer power cord in a working electricity socket.
- Now, switch on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Now open the cartridge door and insert ink cartridges carefully.
- If you don’t know how to insert it, then you should take help from an expert or read the HP printer manual.
- Put some printing paper in the input tray of the printer and make sure these are suitable in size and in proper alignment.
- Now see at the printer display screen for the notification for ink cartridge and and other.
- Now configure the Date, Language, and region in your printer by the printer display and buttons.
You have done with the basic HP wireless printer setup, now you can connect your printer with the device and internet router wirelessly by this method.
Method 1 – Connect Hp Printer to Wi-Fi using WPS-
First, make sure that your router and the HP printer support both Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). You will switch to Connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi after passkey confirmation. For the same, carefully follow these basic steps.
- Ready your printer and router with the WPS button within approx 15 to 20 seconds.
- To start the WPS push button mode, you need to navigate to the control panel of your printer.
- Now, you must also tap the Wireless button, then pick Wireless Protected Setup available option.
- Follow the printer on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Method 1 – Connect HP Printer Connect To Wi-Fi-
- First you will have to download the driver and update your HP printer program.
- Now You should trigger your printer and go to the Network Link Type option.
- In this step you must select the Wireless option and click on the Yes submit my wireless setup.
- Wait for a few minutes before your printer connects to Wi-Fi and press the Finish button once it is done.
- Now, your HP printer is able to meet basic requirements for printing.
You can encounter a variety of issues when attaching your HP printer. You can consider resetting your HP printer Wi-Fi, so that you can run HP Printer Setup default.
Created on Nov 20th 2020 09:51. Viewed 189 times.