HP Support Assistant not Working: 4 Easy Solutions by Rocco Miller Error Code Expert
It is normal for the HP Support Assistant to stop working after updating Windows. You shouldn't worry, though, because we can assist you in fixing that issue as well without any technical knowledge. The HP Support Assistant not Working issue can be fixed in a number of methods, which we shall go over in more depth. You'll be far better able to comprehend it and resolve the issue independently if you do it in this manner.
Fixing HP Support Assistant Not Functioning Issues
If you want to start HP Support Assistant, follow the instructions below. If HP Support Assistant isn't working when you try to perform any printer-related tasks:
Method 1: HP Support Assistant installation
You can try to fix your current HP Support Assistant if it stops functioning by downloading the most recent version. You are not need to get rid of the current version because of this.
Run the file after it has been downloaded, then click Yes to confirm and finish the installation. Check to see if HP Support Assistant starts up again by restarting your computer. If not, you can attempt the alternative approaches.
Method 2: Remove the app
If the previous approach is unsuccessful for you, you can remove HP Support Assistant and reinstall it. To do it, follow these steps:
- R and the Windows key should both be pressed at the same time.
- Click on ok after entering control.
- Go to Programs and then choose Programs and Features when the control panel appears.
- Choose HP Support Assistant from the list of installed applications.
- The HP Support Framework folder can be found there; please remove it.
Method 3: Manually update the drivers
You can update the most recent version from the official website if your laptop or desktop computer contains any out-of-date parts.
- Enter the information about your HP laptop that you want to obtain updates for on the HP Care product page.
- You can install updates one at a time by going through the list of available updates.
- You must download and install any updates for HP Support Assistance that you find.
- For the changes to take effect, you must to download the drivers and restart your device.
Method 4: Turn off the antivirus programmer.
After an upgrade, the antivirus programmer occasionally prevents the HP Help Assistant from working. Thus, you should temporarily disable it before re-enabling it to see whether the antivirus was the root of the issue or not.
Final Instructions to start HP Support Assistant.
If nothing seems to be working for you, feel free to contact HP Help, and professionals will assist you in resolving not just the HP Support Assistant not Working Problem but also any other problem.
Created on Mar 1st 2023 02:06. Viewed 61 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.