Hp Printer Offline Fix
by Chiristian Allan Doctor
If Your Printer goes offline regularly it happens because of varying conditions, particularly the WI-FI, connectivity, system issue and power issues. Hp Printer Offline is no exception as it also has its share of problems.
Here is a list of steps to follow to HP Printer go Online:
- Open System go to ‘start’ menu then go on ‘control panel’ and tap on ‘printers and faxes’ icon. This order of moves will open up a new window and a list of printers will appear. The list includes all the printers currently setup on your computer.
- Click on the printer icon that you are using.
- Click on the printer option given on the top of the dialogue box.
- Then uncheck the marks given beside the “pause printing” and “use printer offline” option.
- Then restart the printer and try to print.
Created on Jun 11th 2019 01:30. Viewed 207 times.