How to Use Street View in Google Maps to Easily Locate the Way
by Emily Johnson Technical Advisor
Any route planning based on Google Maps can be enhanced using the Street View. You can discover the World landmarks and get a review of nature’s beauty in an amazingly natural way. Using the Street View, users can even view inside the arenas, museums, small businesses or restaurants. You can utilize the Street view in the Google maps, Street View app or the Street View gallery. Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome browser also provide a great experience while using the feature. More importantly, the feature of the phone version acts almost the same as on the PC.
Allow the Street View, and you can view the blue highlighted sidewalks, roads, and other passage that shows the complete location. These lines are visible on the map and also the Street view outlook. If you like to use the street view feature of Google Maps, then this post might be useful for you. Read through the blog and follow the instructions to execute it.
How to Use Maps Street View of Google
Street View in Google Maps offers users great street-level places with the pathways, including sidewalks and roads. Thus it becomes easy to see the Street View on the Maps to get the better experience of the destination and its particular locality.
If you want to get the street view pictures on Google Maps, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Locate the place or direction on Google Maps.
- Move the Pegman to that place on a map.
Locate the Place or Address on Google Map
If you wish to locate the place or address on Google Map, then pursue the given instructions:
- Launch the Google Maps on the PC.
- Locate the place.
- On the other hand, you can tap the location marker on the map.
- Choose the picture using the Street view tab 360 images on the left.
- As you have completed, then navigate to the upper left.
- Tap the Back option.
Drag the Pegman to That Place on Maps
- Pegman of Google maps displays at the lower of a map.
- Tap on it and then you will able to view the highlighted places on the map that allows you to access the Street view photos.
- Launch Google amps.
- Press the Pegman at the bottom right.
- Move Pegman to the place that you like to discover.
- Hover the cursor in a direction where you like to move around. The cursor will be visible as the arrow that displays in which direction you are moving.
- Leave the cursor to drop Pegman at the blue line or the orange or blue dot of the map.
- As you have finished the process, then navigate to the upper left.
- Tap on Back option.
- Navigate to the upper left to exit the Street View of Google Maps.
- Then press the Back option.
- In this way, you can go to the location or place that you are finding using the Street view of Google Maps.
Emily Johnson is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
Created on Feb 18th 2020 01:14. Viewed 122 times.