How to Use Microsoft Office Without Paying For It?by Carl Smith Software Developer
Want to get the world’s most popular productivity suite to create, edit and open your documents, but not want to pay for it? Then there is an option for you, use the free trial. It is for one month with its all features. One other option is Office web apps. You can use it to create and edit your files online for free. You can also use the free Office mobile app to do this.
How to get Office 365 free trial
If you want to use the Office free trial then just download the Office 365 free trial and use free for a month. Only Office 365 is the first version of Microsoft Office which available for free. And you also need a valid credit card to sign up and use the free trial. Begin with below steps,
1. Navigate to the Office free trial page by using “products.office.com.” You can further go to the official site of the Office.
2. Click on the green ‘Try 1-month free’ button.
3. A login box will prompt up, Sign in by using your Microsoft account. If you don’t have one then creates an account. Other accounts Outlook.com, Hotmail, or Live.com, can also be used for sign in.
4. Enter your ‘Credit or Debit card’ details (Cardholder Name, Card No., Expiry date, etc.) on the next screen.
5. After entering, downloading link for Office 365 installer will appear, click on ‘Install’ option. The Office installer is small in size, and this will take a few moments to download completely.
6. After installing finish, run the downloaded installer.
7. Again enter your account details begin downloading Office products.
8. Choose the products of Office you want to use and install. Deselect the products you didn’t need, and this will save your time and storage space.
9. And start the installation, this will not take more time.
10. Once this finishes, the products will be added to your Start menu.
11. You can run and use the program from there.
Don’t forget the free trial is only for one month and your card is linked. If you don’t want to be charged then cancel it before the free trial month is going to finish.
How to use Office Web Apps free
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and its other apps are available online for free. These online versions are not more powerful than the desktops. But you can use them without paying and installing.
1. Go to ‘Office.com.’ On this page, you’ll see Office web apps.
2. Click on the ‘Office app’ you want to use. Scroll to view more.
3. Sign in by using your ‘Microsoft account.’ If you don’t have one then create an account and you can use your work or school account also. That’s it! Once you signed in, the selected program will start you can start using it.
Created on Feb 21st 2019 13:26. Viewed 256 times.