How to Use Markup Editor in Photos App on iOS Devices?by Emma Justin SEO Excutive
Markup Editor can be easily accessed through the iOS Photos app. It can be operated on both the iPhone and iPad. Having this tool in hand, you need not download third-party apps for photo-editing effects. Markup editor allows the user to write funny texts, draw, and place captions on photos.
Follow these straightforward methods to know the get out of the Markup Editor.
Accessing Markup Editor in Photos app on iOS Devices
- At the start, open Photos directly from the home screen.
- Then, hit the Photos tab located at the bottom left side edge of the display.
- Now, choose the picture you wish to edit.
- Next, tap on Edit and proceed.
- Hit the More tab there.
- Press the Markup button.
- Now, you may easily add doodles, texts, and call-outs to your picture with ease.
Drawing on Photos with Markup Editor on Photos app
- Hit the drawing tool located just along the lowermost section. The options will include a highlighter, a pen, and a pencil. You will be facilitated with an eraser also to remove the mistake.
- Now, choose the color picker circle located just at the right-hand side to select the particular color for your drawing tool.
- Now, start doodling your picture.
Changing the Thickness of your Drawing Tool in Markup Editor from the Photos app
Need a thick or fine drawing tool? Follow these steps
- First of all, hit the drawing tool present along the lowermost section is already not selected.
- Now, press the drawing tool once more to bring up the sizes for that tool.
- You have to select the thickness of the specific paintbrush. Also, you can select the color opacity.
Making Call-outs in Markup Editor on Photos app
In case you wish to highlight a particular aspect of your image, then you can easily add a particular call-out.
- Reach the Markup mode and then press the plus sign icon there. It is usually situated at the lowermost right-hand side edge.
- Now, choose the Magnifier option.
- Then, tap and drag the call-out for highlighting any of the desired aspects of your image.
- Next, for adjusting your size, hold and slide the blue dot just alongside the call-out circle.
- Tap and then slide the green-colored dot for adjusting the magnification of the respective call-out. This green dot is situated just alongside the circle of the call-out.
- In order to change the color or your respective call-out, press the color your wish to use. You have to choose from the color menu situated at the lowermost section.
- In case you wish to apply a non-standard color, then you can use the color picker.
Adding Text to Photo in Markup Editor on Photos App in iOS Devices
Want to add a funny caption to your picture? Don’t worry; Markup editor provides text addition feature too for its users.
- Go to the Markup mode, hit the plus signed tab situated at the lowermost right-hand side edge.
- Then, press the Text button.
- After that, drag the blue handles at the edges of your box to create it large. Then, press and drag the entire box to rotate it around.
- Now, you have to perform a double click the text to enter into editing mode and then type you wish.
- After that, choose a color located at the lowermost section in case you desire to modify the same. You can also use the color picker and select the color of your choice.
- Hit anywhere just outside the text box to finish the procedure.
Changing Font Face in Markup Editor
- First of all, tap the Font tab situated at the bottom left edge on your screen.
- After that, hit the font face type option from the available:
- Helvetica, Noteworthy, or Georgia
- Finally, tap the “Done” button once finished.
Markup Editor can be used to modify and put several effects on the picture you have on your iOS device. Some of the Markup effects are doodle, adding text, call-outs, magnify, funny tags, etc. One can use the features of Markup to make the photo more appealing and dynamic.
I’m Emma Justin . I’m a web developer living in USA. I am a fan of technology, entrepreneurship, and web development. I’m also interested in education and writing. Also You can read our Blog, setupost.com
Created on Sep 8th 2020 01:34. Viewed 151 times.