How To Unlock GPS Device with Garmin Keygenby Sophia Dimer Customer Care Executive
So, how to proceed ahead with unlocking process?For unlocking Garmin device, the user can utilize Garmin Keygen software.The software is compatible with all the Garmin tools. After detecting Garmin's SD memory card, the user will receive a unlock code. Apart from unlocking, it also allows the user to download maps to it. So, Garmin's Keygen is actually a simple process of unlocking the device.
Follow the below instructions for unlocking the Garmin device with Keygen:
- From the website of GPS, download and install Garmin Keygen. Save the software on computer system's hard drive.
- Remove the SD card from the GPS tool. On your personal computer or laptop, insert the storage card on marked 'SD Card' slot. Wait till the computer system detects the card and install it.
- Launch the navigation's software. Click on 'Settings' and then 'About'. Make a note of your 'Card ID'.
- Then launch Garmin Keygen. In the field marked 'Unit ID', enter the 'Card ID'. For unlocking the device, click on 'Generate' button.
- Now, press and hold the 'Ctrl' and 'C' keys. This will copy the unlock key to the clipboard.
- Tap on Start> All Programs> Accessories. Access the 'Notepad'. On it, press and hold 'Ctrl' and 'V' keys for pasting the key. Now, save the file as 'SW.UNL'. Select 'Copy' after right clicking on the file.
- Tap on 'Computer'. Open the Garmin's folder after double-clicking on it. Right click on it and choose 'Paste' from the options.
With the help of above-mentioned procedure, the user can easily unlock the navigation tool.
But if encountering any issue with any of the above steps or facing any other technical glitch then the user can get in touch with experts. Connect with them at Garmin Support Number Australia 1800-870-079 and let them resolve all your issues. The other mode of reaching them is via email. The team of technicians is here to guide you round the clock.
Also, read this blog:- How to Troubleshooting Garmin GPS?
Created on Mar 14th 2018 00:30. Viewed 602 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.