How to unlock a Gmail/Google Account?by Ponty Samson Digital Marketer
Did you lock your Gmail account accidentally? Don’t know how to handle the issue and regain access to your Gmail account? When Your Gmail not working properly on Android/iPhone.
It's time to drop your worries aside as we have compiled everything you need to know about it. Even if you do not have the appropriate knowledge to handle the issue, with the below-mentioned fixes you will be able to resolve the issue on your own. Follow the below-mentioned fixes to resolve it on your own. You can follow How can I unlock my Gmail account without a phone number and recovery email?
Fix 1:-Perform a factory reset using a Google account
1. Firstly you need to enter the wrong pin on your android device 5-6 times.
2. It will display a notification
3. In the notification, it displays “try again in 30 seconds”
4. When you will be prompted on a new screen, Click on “Forgot Password”
5. In case you have set a pattern, you will view “Forget Pattern”
6. Next, it will quickly forward you to add or enter “Google account username” and “password”
7. Once you are authenticated, you will then be able to set a new pattern or PIN for unlocking your device.
8. And you are done.
9. You have successfully fixed the unlock google account issue.
Fix 2: Bypass the pattern lock
Follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. First of all take another android device or a computer
2. Navigate to the “Find my device” on the website or click on the link https://www.google.com/android/find.
3. Log in to the same Gmail account that is used on your android device
4. Now choose your phone from the list of available devices
5. Click on the “Erase Device” option
6. Once authenticated, you will be able to set a new password
7. This password can be then used to unblock or unlock your device.
8. Instead of this, all your data on the device will also be deleted.
9. So you must continue only when all your essential data is backed up either on the cloud or other storage devices.
10. Also, several other manufacturers offer similar device tracking tools that can be applied when the user has forgotten their password or PIN.
We hope this blog helped you resolve the issue. Want to know more about such technical news? Visit Alternatetfn! For further queries, contact Gmail technical support.Stay connected for more!
Created on May 20th 2021 05:16. Viewed 459 times.