How to uninstall Canon Printer Driver?by Canon Printer ***
Drivers of the printer installed on the system do printing without monitoring the elements of each command demonstrated by the printer. It works as a processor which changes the data to be printed into a frame particular to a printing machine. Many users know how to download it but don’t know the process of uninstallation as the strategy for both is not similar.
Here, in this blog, Canon printer Support presented you the complete procedure to uninstall the driver from your system. Just properly go through each and every step.
- First of all, open your system and go to the Start and type ‘Print Management’ in the search box and press enter to open it.
- Now select the ‘Print sever’ located on the side menu of the screen
- Then you will see a list of servers, select one from them.
- Then select Drivers option located on the side menu of the screen and after selecting that, you see a list of all drivers installed on your system.
- Now right-click on the option of Canon from the list.
- Then select ‘Remove Driver Package’.from the options of a drop-down menu, This will remove the driver that have previously installed.
- Now after removing the driver, restart your system to complete the process.
These are the steps provided by our experts. It is comparatively an easy task but the possibility of error can’t be neglected. So if you are facing any issue in any of the given steps, then get in touch with the team of experts by calling at Canon Printer Support Number Canada 1-844-888-3870 who will help in resolving every issue. You can also connect with the team via live chat or email where the team is available at your service 24/7.
Created on Jun 7th 2018 23:47. Viewed 560 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.