How to Turn On Dark Mode on Instagram?by John Smith Software Expert
The dark mode is a color scheme on digital devices that allows users to view light in the dark background or theme. It is also known as night mode as it is much better to use in the night when it is dark everywhere. In the dark mode, most of the part of our phone display will appear black, and it reduces unnecessary brightness and lights from your screen. The dark mode is becoming more popular than before. Several apps are providing built-in dark mode feature which can be used anytime by pressing a button.
If you use social media too often, then you might be addicted to Instagram. It is also one of the most popular social networks of all-time. Instagram app has a dark mode theme that tweaks some of the settings of your phone. Here is how you can use it.
What Devices are Compatible with Instagram Dark Mode?
There are no specific models of smartphones that support Instagram’s dark mode. However, if you are using an Android device, then you should have Android 10, and if you are an iOS user, then minimally, you should have iOS 13. If your device is not updated to the Android 10, then update the system first, and then you will be eligible to use the dark mode on the Instagram app.
If you have iOS 13 or Android 10, then your Instagram app will automatically show the night mode. You will only need to turn on the dark mode on your Android phone or iPhone. Once the dark mode is enabled on your Android 10 or iOS 13 enabled device, you are ready to use you the dark mode on your Instagram app.
How to Enable Dark Mode on Instagram iOS 13?
To turn on the night mode on your iOS 13 device, follow the steps mentioned here:
1. Launch the settings on your iPhone.
2. Now head to the “Display and brightness” option.
3. After that, click on the dark mode to turn it on.
4. Once that is finished, open your Instagram app and then enjoy the night theme.
This is how to enable Instagram night mode on iOS devices.
How to Activate Night Mode on the Android 10 Devices?
If your device has Android 10 installed then follow the below instructions to enable the dark mode for the Instagram now:
1. Unlock your Android phone if you haven’t already.
2. Now once the phone is ready to access, just swipe your finger downwards on the screen of your device.
3. This will pull down the notification panel; from there, you need to tap on the gear-like icon called Settings. You can also access the settings of your smartphone by navigating to the Settings app.
4. In the Settings, go to the Display option.
5. Tap on the Dark theme toggle switch to activate the night mode.
6. Open the Instagram app and then enjoy the night mode.
Why Should You Use Instagram Night Mode?
People use Instagram far too long nowadays, and it can cause eye strains. The blue lights emitted from your phone screen can harm your vision and even weaken it. In order to keep everything safe and healthy, use the night mode even during the day if you use the device for too long. You can also opt for the blue cut glasses to protect your eyes from being damaged by the prolonged use of digital devices.
I’m John Smith. I’m a web developer living in Texas. I am a fan of design, technology, and coffee. I’m also interested in reading and food. You can read my blog on office.com/setup with a click on the button above.
Mode on Instagram
Created on Nov 7th 2019 12:21. Viewed 326 times.