How to Turn Off Norton Identity Safe Easily?by Maria Burnham Norton Customer Support Canada
Having troubles while browsing the Internet? Facing sudden lags and crashes and major obstruction in your work, then this blog is especially for you.
Despite being an exemplary example of protection, Norton has some errors. These errors/bugs are quite problematic as they have the capability to turn a good day into a bad one. Therefore, fixation is necessary. To this end, Norton Support has a better fix for that program which is one of the major reasons for certain obstruction. If this sounds good, means you are at the right place. Because on the blog we have mentioned all the necessary guidelines, you should consider at once.
Norton’s Identity Safe is a prominent toolbar that tells about the safety of webpage/website. Furthermore, if you have enabled it, you can always know which one to click. But, sometimes, due to overfriendly nature of the toolbar, it creates hurdles for the users. For this reason, follow the steps of this blog and get it fixed in no time.
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Now, look above at the three horizontal lines.
- Using the mouse cursor navigate to More Tools and then click Extension from the menu list that prompts.
- Here, unmark the Enabled box. The box should be right beside of Norton Identity Safe.
- As you do that, it will go for long.
- Now, close the browser, to that end, select the Red Cross (X) mark button to close it.
- Reopen the browser. To that end, double-click on its icon.
- See whether the changes come into effect or the situation is still need to be handled.
If it is resolved, then good if not, you can contact us for further aid. To get our help quickly, dial our toll-free Norton Customer Support Helpline Number Canada 1-855-251-5999 and let the techies fix this issue.
Read this blog also: How To Change The Trust Level Of Network And Devices On Norton?
Created on Jan 9th 2018 15:49. Viewed 974 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.