How to Troubleshoot Yahoo Mail Login Issuesby Gerry Max Digital Marketing Expert
Yahoo has been commanding the email world for years now. It may seem impossible to live without accessing your emails every day at least once. But what if one fine day you found that you "can't login into my Yahoo account." Then this may scare you, thinking that you have lost access to your Yahoo account forever. But the situation is easy to handle if appropriately tackled. There can be numerous reasons for the Yahoo mail "Login failed" error. It could be anything from a network connection error to a hacking case. Well, do not panic. You can use the troubleshooting steps given below to solve Yahoo Mail login problems.
Techniques to Solve Yahoo Mail Login Problems
Below are the quick tips for troubleshooting the login problems on the Yahoo email account. If you are not a tech-friendly person, you can follow this guide.
1. Reset the Yahoo Password
If you can’t log in to the Yahoo Mail account using the web browser or mail app. You must change the password first. The chances are you are inputting the wrong password for the Yahoo account. So, use this process to reset the Yahoo password.
· Open the Yahoo Mail login link on chrome or another browser.
· Enter the Yahoo Mail email and password, and hit the next button.
· Then, press the forgotten password option.
· Now, pick up the recovery method. Choose your verification method and press the next button.
· Now, input the recovery code you have received on the phone or email
· Finally, a window will appear to create a new Yahoo password. You can enter the new password now.
2. Optimize the Browser
So, these are the common tricks to solve the Yahoo Mail log in problems. If you are still dealing with login problems, you can follow these techniques to overcome this issue.
Read also -
Created on Sep 17th 2021 00:19. Viewed 330 times.