How to troubleshoot McAfee Error code 12002?by Kaylee Smith I m Digital Marketer
McAfee Error code 12002 is a common issue or many individuals. Individuals encounter such kind of error while installing the program or software. It is necessary for you to know the causes of this error code.
Causes of the McAfee Error code 12002
- Windows software or program crashed suddenly
- Device crash up
- The operating system of the device giving a poor or slow performance
- Slow response of the mouse and keyboard.
- The screen of the device suddenly freezes and don’t respond
- Sudden shut down of the operating system due to the root cause
Steps to resolve the McAfee Error Code 12002 are described below:
- Manually repair the windows registry by using the registry editor.
- Save the file with the required format and back up the registry.
- Make the complete scan of your device. This error can be related to the viruses which can cause serious damage to your device and can corrupt or damage the files which are saved on your device. Use the security program to scan your device.
- Clean the junk from your system. The junk files can be formed due to the web surfing and overuse of the system.
- Clean all the junk files on a regular basis. The junk files can slow down the performance of your device. So remove all the unwanted files and junk from your device to avoid such type of errors.
- Update the drivers present in your device.
- Upgrading the drivers can troubleshoot the error at a possible time.
- You can back up the current driver before updating it.
Contact Us at McAfee Customer Support toll-free phone number If the error still persists, don’t get hesitated. Our customer support executives are here for your immediate assistance. We have more than one means of communication through which you can reach us. We have our team of highly skilled and certified professionals who are experienced in dealing with McAfee antivirus related problems. We have more than one means of interfaces through which you can contact us.
Kaylee Smith is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for mcafee products at mcafee.com/activate or www.mcafee.com/activate .
Created on May 22nd 2019 05:31. Viewed 291 times.