How to troubleshoot McAfee error 0, 12152?by Kaylee Smith I m Digital Marketer
McAfee security offers the most effective and simple means for customers around the world to defend their data and identity. It offers security solutions which stop threats and protect data from the system to cloud using a proactive, intelligence-driven and open approach.
A user may face some mistakes while using McAfee Antivirus in the device. The McAfee antivirus errors are 0 and 12152.
Symptoms of Error 0, 12152:
- Error 1215 or Error 0 will display on the desktop screen and crashes the active software
- Windows with start running slowly
- McAfee error while installing updates
- Frequent crashes with the same program
- Freezing of keyboard and mouse time to time
- Corrupt or incomplete download
- Corrupt Windows registry
- Malware infection
Methods for troubleshooting McAfee Error Code 0 and McAfee Error Code 12152:
Repair Register Entries:
Before starting repair your Windows registry, you should keep a backup by exporting registry related to these errors.
- Go to the start button
- Enter the command in the search bar, and do not press the Enter button.
- Press control and shift button, then press the Enter button
- A dialog box will appear on the display
- Click on yes button
- A black box will appear on the display in front of you
- Type Regedit and press Enter button
In this register editor, choose the errors which are related to error 0 or 12152 for the backup
- Select the option of Export from the file menu
- Save those files with .reg extension
- Now you can have the backup of your registry entry
Full malware scan of your device
You may get these errors due to virus infection. Try a full scan of your device and then restart your device and check whether the errors are solved or not.
Remove all system junk
Your device may store lots of junk files due to web surfing. If you didn’t clean the junk files, it can slow down your system. Cleaning the temporary or junk files may not resolve your errors but it will definitely speed up your device.
Update the PC drivers
You can also get these errors due to corrupt or outdated device drivers. But finding and fixing the device drivers is not an easy task and it is quite time-consuming. If you install the wrong device driver, it can upturn your problems.
Undo the recent changes in the system:
System restore will allow undoing the recent changes. This can also solve your error codes.
- Go to the start button and enter System Restore in the search box and press Enter button
- Click on the option of System Restore
- Enter the admin password
- Follow the onscreen commands
- Restore the device
Install available Updates of Windows
You may get those errors due to outdated updates in windows. Updating the available Windows updates may fix these errors.
- Go to the start button and enter an update on the search bar and press the Enter button
- A dialog box will display with Windows Updates
- Check for any updates, if available then click on the Install Updates button
Installation of Windows
If your error still persists with any other solutions then install a new window and again start the device and if then also the issue is not resolved, Call McAfee Customer Support Phone number for help.
Kaylee Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for mcafee products at mcafee.com/activate or www.mcafee.com/activate .
Created on May 15th 2019 07:26. Viewed 137 times.