How to Take Care of Skin During Monsoon– Skin Care Tipsby Swati sharma Hair transplant Clinic in Chandigar
A changing weather always tends to bring changes not just in
the weather itself but for the most part, in our body condition. Usually, the
immune system compensates for the environmental changes that always happen
throughout the year. Skin as one of the outermost layer and part of our body
that is prone to this sudden changes.
There are various types of skin and the skin care tips actually differ from one another. There is a dry skin type, oily skin type and the combination of both. Identifying which skin type you possess helps in regulating the application of skin care methods. In return, this helps you in preventing the possible development of damage in your skin areas. The following skin care tips can be applied during Monsoon Season.
1. Wash your skin at least 3 times a day in order to prevent the accumulation of dirt and oil that can clog your skin pores
2. Tone your skin by using a variety of non-alcoholic toner. This will help your skin pH in balance, giving your skin a healthy glow
3. If you have a dry skin, apply a moisturizing agent in your skin in order to make your skin moist, supple and healthy. If your skin is oily, choose moisturizers that are of water based
5. Keep yourself hydrated. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day in order to hydrate your skin cells
6. Make a natural home skin care remedy by means of creating ingredients that will be applied to your skin. It is natural and this will not do harm to your skin
7. Use soap that has antibacterial properties in order to reduce the possible affliction of infection in your skin. During monsoon season, infections is one of the common problem encountered by our skin so it’s better to use antibacterial soap to prevent the development of skin infection
8. Eat a variety of
fruits and vegetables. Through this, your skin will look healthier and younger.
What you eat will just reflect in the appearance of your skin. The more you eat
healthy foods, the lesser the chance that your skin can inflict with a certain
There are times that our skin as well as our body becomes susceptible to the threat of disease manifested by the occurrence of some infections in the different body system. Since skin is one of the parts that are affected the most, it is advisable to create skin care tips applicable for both men and women.
By following the simple tips in taking care your skin, it is possible that you can create a more indispensable barrier of skin against the inflicting damage of the changing weather such as Monsoon. Thus, application of numerous skin care tips is a very effective way in promoting skin wellness.
Created on Sep 26th 2017 01:02. Viewed 671 times.