How to Speed up Google Chrome When it is Slow to Load?by Maria Jhon Blogger
It is absolutely accurate to say that Google Chrome is one of the best browsers ever developed in the world. Packed with all the advanced features, it offers several types of user-friendliness. However, the only problem that arises is related to Google slow to load. Yes, though it might sound easy, it is quite difficult to speed up Google Chrome. So, to know ‘why is Google Chrome so slow’ or and how you can speed it up, you need to make sure that you have followed the steps that are enlisted below:
Why is Google chrome so Slow to Load?
Well, there is ‘n’ number of reasons that could affect the speed of Google Chrome. And, in order to troubleshoot the issue, one needs to check and every possible cause and solutions. In this blog, we will discuss and provide the best possible solutions to the users who are facing Google Chrome slow issues on a frequent basis.
How to Speed up Chrome?
- At first, we would recommend you to install and run any reliable antivirus program on your system. In case, if the Google Chrome is affected by any sort of viruses or Trojans, it will get eliminated easily. Also, the process would hardly take a few minutes of yours. If you don’t want to spend money on purchasing the anti-virus, you may settle for the free trial version, which will provide protection for not less than 14 days.
- If you have done any sort of changes to the Google Chrome Settings, make sure that you have returned back to the default settings. If not permanently, the process would provide you an immediate resolution to speed up Google Chrome.
- As Google Chrome gives you an option to add as many extensions as you want for an enhanced browsing experience, there is a possibility that you have added several Google Chrome extensions on your system. So, if Google Chrome is slow, we would recommend you to remove all the Chrome extensions at least for the time being.
- It would be a good idea if you download the Google Chrome clean up tool. Once you download, install and run this tool, it might be possible that all the trash stored by Chrome will be eliminated, which will eventually fix the slow performance of Google Chrome.
- In the end, you must try to delete all the cookies and cache. You can go to the settings of Google Chrome, followed by deleting the cookies and cache memory. In fact, deleting the history would surely help you to recover this problem.
If none of the hacks seem helpful to you, we would recommend you to take the help of the professionals. One should dial the official online 24*7 toll-free phone number of Google chrome customer service. If by chance, you don’t have this number, make sure that you have visited the website called Contactforhelp. It will help you to avail the verified customer support and service numbers.
Created on Sep 3rd 2018 06:04. Viewed 538 times.