How to Solve the Problem of Reactivating Windows 10 Every Single Day?by Marily Ruth Get Instant Support for Microsoft Problem
File damage in the Windows system may cause the problem of activating Windows 10 every day. The corruption of files might cause a serious threat to your device. There are several reasons including an incomplete installation, inappropriate deletion of applications & software or improper shutdown of the device that can corrupt the files of your Windows system.
This issue can be fixed manually as well as automatically in a very simple manner. You can find more information regarding the solution of this error in this guide.
How to fix the problem of Reactivating Windows 10 Every Single Day
If you have to Activate Windows 10, again and again, every day, it can be fixed by following two different methods:
1. Manual Updating:
- Log in as an administrator on your device.
- Click on the start button and then select the option of “All Programs”.
- Then in the dropdown menu of “All Programs”, click on the option of Accessories.
- One more dropdown menu will appear on the screen, select the option of “System Tools” from it.
- After this, click on the option of “System Restore”.
- A new window will appear on your desktop, click on the option of “Restore my computer to an earlier time” and then click on the “Next” option.
- Now you have to search for the most recent point of system restore in the dropdown menu of “On the list, click a restore point”, and click on the “Next” option afterward.
- A confirmation dialogue box will pop up, click on “Next” to confirm.
- Once the restoration finishes, restart your device to complete the process.
Completely Automatic Method:
- Download repair utility of I Has to Activate Windows 10 Every Single Day.
- Install the program and click on the option of “Scan”.
- After the scan is completed, click on the “Fix Errors” option on the screen
- After fixing the errors, restart your device carefully.
If the problem still persists, you might contact the customer care for the solution.
Created on Feb 26th 2020 05:58. Viewed 201 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.