How to Share a GIF on Instagram?by Harry M. developer Instagram is among the most used social networking platforms over the globe and its popularity does not seem to be decreasing anytime soon. Sharing media on Insta is one of the best way to gain fame. However, there are some restrictions on the platform to share GIFs. It is because the application does not have native GIF support. Don’t falter as this blog will offer simple methods for uploading a GIF on Instagram. The major thing that you need to ensure is that the GIFs are required to be converted to an MP4 video file, then only it can be uploaded on Instagram.
Source:- How to Share a GIF on Instagram?
Uploading GIPHY GIF to Instagram on your iPhone
1. Firstly, launch the GIPHY application.
2. Then, look for the GIF that you wish to share.
3. After that, click the share option. It will be located on the right-hand side corner.
4. Next, press the Instagram symbol.
5. Then, provide GIPHY access to the pictures of yours.
6. After that, let GIPHY launch Instagram.
7. Next, choose Story or else Feed.
8. Lastly, select the ‘post.’
If you select the Story option, the GIF shall complete the vertical format. The worst thing is it will cut a lot of the picture. For avoiding this issue, you need to get through the below-mentioned points.
1. Firstly, you need to exit Stories.
2. Then, launch Stories one more time.
3. After that, include the GIF from the Camera Roll.
Uploading a personal GIF to Instagram
1. Firstly, go to Stories.
2. Then, you need to slide the right-hand side through the options in the end until you reach the Boomerang option.
3. Next, press the record option.
4. After that, record the Boomerang.
5. Lastly, tap the Your Story option in the end left-hand side for sharing the Story.
· Posting a GIF to Instagram Story
1. Firstly, you require to download the GIF Keyboard.
2. Then, press on Settings.
3. After that, tap on the GIF Keyboard.
4. Next, tap on Keyboards and all the app access to your keyboard.
5. Then, see Stories of Instagram.
6. After that, upload/capture an image or video.
7. Next, tap on the text option. It will be located in the upper right-hand side corner.
8. Then, turn to the third-party application keyboard by tapping the ABC option, in the end, the left-hand side of the keyboard.
9. After that, look for your GIF.
10. Next, click the GIF for copying it.
11. Lastly, press the text bar for pasting the GIF.
Created on Nov 11th 2019 12:01. Viewed 409 times.