How to Setup Echo Dot?by Amara Jones SEO
Echo Dot Setup
1) Download the Alexa app from the app store on your smartphone or tablet etc. You can also go through the setup by going to Alexa app from the browser on
your desktop. Amazon Alexa app is compatible with Android 5.0 versions of higher, iOS 9.0 versions or higher and Fire OS 3.0 version or higher.
2) Sign into the Alexa app with your Amazon account credentials and also plug in your device to a power source.
3) Begin the setup by choosing 'Setup a new device’ option from the app menu. This will take you to a list of Alexa -enabled devices. Choose your Echo Dot and move onto the next step.
4) The ring light on your Echo dot device will turn orange after you plug it into a power source for the first time. This indicates the Amazon Echo setup mode. You
can press the 'Action’ button on the device for six seconds if the light isn't appearing.
5) Now move out of the Alexa app and choose a custom Amazon wireless network appearing under the WiFi settings.
6) Come back to the Alexa app to see the list of available networks to join for your daily interaction with Alexa. This can be updated through the Alexa app later if you wish to switch networks.
7) Once the connection is established, the Echo dot setup is complete.
Created on Jun 7th 2019 23:48. Viewed 812 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.