How to setup BellSouth email address on iPhoneby Gloria Bratt Myteches provides phone numbers for customer servi
Though the BellSouth offers the world-class services to its users sometimes the users find some issue in availing the services. And to resolve the issues that a user faces can be resolved via its BellSouth customer service team. The team of technical support of BellSouth is accessible for 24*7 throughout the year.
Steps to set up BellSouth on iPhone
If you are wondering that how to set up BellSouth email on iPhone then you need to follow the steps mentioned in this article. As these step by step manual will help you to set up the BellSouth account on your iPhone at any time. And the user needs to follow the steps, to sync the email account on your iPhone.
- In the first place, you need to unlock the iPhone and go to the 'Settings' option.
- Then in 'Settings', you need to go to 'Mail, Contact, Calendar' section.
- Thereafter, you will have to click on 'Add Account' and also click on the 'Other' option.
- Furthermore, you have to click on 'Add Mail Account' and enter your BellSouth email details where you need to type your name and tap on the 'Next' button.
- Moreover, you have to click on POP and enter 'pop.att.yahoo.com' in the Host Name field in the 'Incoming Mail Server' header.
- In addition, you have to enter 'smtp.att.yahoo.com' in the Host Name field in the 'Outgoing Mail Server' header.
- Besides, you should type your email ID in 'Username' and the password in the 'Password' space.
- At last, in order to save the settings click on the 'Save' button.
With these instructions, any user can set up BellSouth email account without much of a stretch. Besides, if you confront any technical glitch you can contact the BellSouth technical support number in order to get an instant solution.
Created on Oct 8th 2018 06:34. Viewed 409 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.