How to setup and use Philips Hue light bulb?by Shanky Rai Professional Executive
Lights spark up your life. A proper and customized lighting system can work wonders. It can instantly change your mood for the better. With innovation in the illumination segments of various lighting devices’ making firms, there are smarter ways found out. Certainly, Philips hue smart bulb is one of them. They are catered to meet your unique requirements of different moods throughout the day and night. Let us explore them further.
We are living in the age of superior levels of digital technology disrupting our lives for better. Every day, better products with the right blend of customer experience and latest technology are coming to the fore. In the segment of lights, differently shaped light bulbs, light strips, formats through which they can be operated are coming up. But the Philips hue smart bulb is one which has leaped all the guesswork. It comes with this cutting-edge intuitive technology that gives the customer a great experience and control. The Philips smart bulbs are a part of the Philips hue technology wherein different lighting systems are controlled with the help of an app. what’s exciting is that they can be easily paired up with your smart devices like Amazon alexa, google home, and other devices alike. Let us get to know how to setup such light systems.
The setting up of the Philips smart bulb is pretty much simple. In a guided and step by step manner one can easily experience the magic that unfolds with this lighting system. The steps to be followed are as follows:
- Firstly you need to simply insert your Philips hue bulb into the sockets. For this you might need the starter kit. The light fittings you are using currently would also work with the Philips hue bulb. After fitting them, simply turn them on through the switch
- Secondly, one needs to plug in the bridge fixed on the wall. It will be powered automatically. You need to connect it with your Wi-Fi as well. When the three lights turn on, you are ready to proceed further.
- This step requires your Smartphone or tablet. You need to download the Philips app from the app store for using the Philips bulb. Then you need to connect it to the bridge. Once you connect, you will be able to check the lights.
- Finally, this is your show time. Bring out your creative side to set up the lights as decided, as per the mood, as per your activity. The choice is all yours.
The usage is pretty simply with your choice to be tapped on the app. With different colors, color temperatures of the Philips hue bulb, it is dependent on the type of customer experience one would want to use the lights.
Summary: The Philips hue smart bulb is an enticing innovation. Check out its benefits and installation process here.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Jul 26th 2019 05:12. Viewed 362 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.