How to Setup Amazon Fire TV Stick?by Mark Stewart Blogger
Amazon Fire TV Stick is one of a popular and reliable Live TV streaming device to watch your favorite content on your TV online from various sources. You can stream movies, music, TV shows, cartoons, News, Sports, documentaries and much more.
Amazon Fire TV Stick is full ready to ditch your cable TV. It is full of entertainment. If your kids love to play games then you can search for games and set on your device to play your favorite games also.
It is compatible with Kodi addons and with the installation of addons, you can get a lot of content and data absolutely free. Yes, you need to think about a few things before setup Kodi, which is "Best VPN for Firestick" because these are 3rd party apps and without permission, you can't access your device. So, you have to buy a VPN service to hide your identity and access restricted content.
Now we are providing the information about Amazon Firestick Setup on your TV. You can follow these given below steps one by one to install Firestick.
- Connect Firestick Device to your TV's HDMI port with the use of HDMI cable and plug in your electric output to get power
- After starting it will appear a logo of Amazon Fire TV Stick "FireTVstick"
- Now install AAA batteries on your remote and pair it with your streaming device
- You will see the option on your television 'searching for your remote'
- It will automatically be paired and click on the Play option
- Now you have to choose 'Language'
- After this all process, you should connect with hi-speed wi-fi connection
- Then select your wi-fi connection and set SSID and password for your wi-fi
- On the next screen, you have to see the option of Register (I have already an Amazon account) or Create an account (If you have already an Amazon account then sign in otherwise create a new account)
- After this process save your wi-fi password to Amazon
- Then you can set Enable Parental Control or No Parental Control
- In the last step, you have to choose Get Starter or No thanks
- With this step, your Amazon Firestick Setup process has been completed.
Now you can go for further processes like download software, Kodi or much more to stream your favorite content.
Created on May 17th 2020 08:26. Viewed 323 times.