HOW TO SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES ON REDDITby Jaxson Harry Product Activation
Reddit is a social news platform where all the users discuss any particular topic like latest news or about politics. Here, many users interact with each other for discussing the newest stuff, upload memes, and post their thoughts on Reddit. The only thing you have to do just sign in by entering all the required information and start using Reddit.
Every people who have an account on Reddit can respond to their received messages from the other users, make sure you can write a single message only in limited words. If any user is using Reddit on their smartphones, then they have to face some problem because of the Reddit incomplete phone site and regularly changing applications.
Steps for sending messages on Reddit through Mobile Website
• Go to the “Official Website” page. You can go to both of the websites which are www.Reddit.com/.compact and www.m.Reddit.com. Replying on the text can be done by going to any one website, but you can send a new text only with its compact website.
• Go to the “Inbox.” Press the “Cover” located in the right-hand side on the compact website of Reddit. Press the “Hamburger” page symbol located in the right-hand column on the official website. A page of pull-down menu will come on your screen, choose the “Inbox” option which has a cover icon.
• Respond to a text. Choose “Text” option to view the text received by the other users, If you wish to respond to their messages, then go through the guidelines given below: Compact website. Click on the “Gear” symbol located at the right-hand side of the text after that, press the “reply” button to write a text and then click the “Send” button to give a response to other users message.
Official website. Tap an azure color “reply” option below a text. Write a text in the given section after that press “send” button to reply to their messages.
• Create a new text. Click the “Send a Private Message” option located at the upper side of the display. Write everything which is required on the given section like whom you are sending a text, subject of that message, and whatever message you wish to send them. Click to complete the “Captcha” step after that, press the “Send” button.
Steps for sending messages on Reddit through Desktop Website
• Go through the “Inbox.” Go to the official website of Reddit and sign in to the account by entering your username and a protected password. Press the “Cover” icon given on the right-hand column on the username located at the right-hand side of the display.
You can also use this additional step by visiting the website www.Reddit.com/message/inbox after signing in the official website.
• Send a text. When you open an inbox page, then the tabs which are located on the upper side of the menu will get change. Press the “Send a Private Message” option to visit the text typing display. Enter all the information needed on the given section after that, tap “Send” button.
The user can directly visit the website www.Reddit.com/message/compose.
• Respond to a text. When you start chatting, don’t have to enter the form again. Visit the inbox page which is of “Cover” icon to check the received text from other users. Press the silvery “Reply” button below text to type a message.
• Search the send messages on your Reddit account. In case the username appears on your screen, then press the username to go to the user webpage. Search for a “Send a Private Message “option located at the right-hand side, below the “Karma Amounts” option.
Jaxson Harry is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding McAfee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Feb 12th 2019 16:04. Viewed 143 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.