How to resolve consumer complaints during the lockdown in 2021?by Kanika Goyal Online Consumer Forum In this pandemic situation, everyone is concern about their safety first but when they feel cheated in this pandemic situation by the company or the seller, then what action they can take from their home.
The answer to this question is simple, just go to Voxya an online consumer complaint forum and file a complaint against the company using the easy three steps:
1. Enter case detail.
2. Enter personal information
3. Choose the resolution method and submit your complaint.
Using these steps you can file your complaint at Voxya from your mobile device and from home safely.
When the team receives your complaint then they will help you to get a resolution for your complaint using the following easy steps:
1. Social Media Campaign: Starts social media campaign for the maximum impact of consumer complaints.
2. Send an email to the company: It will send an email to the company and tries to resolve consumer complaints amicably.
3. Legal Notice: It will draft and send legal notice to the company via registered post or via email to the company. A copy of the legal notice also sends to the consumer's address.
4. Consumer Court: It helps consumers to approach consumer court and prepare all documents and evidence to submit in the consumer court.
Why choose Voxya an online consumer complaint forum during a lockdown?
It is the safest platform that cares about the privacy of consumers and helps thousands of consumers in getting the solution to their complaints. The main reasons to choose voxya an online consumer complaint forum during lockdown is:
1. 24*7 platform you can file a complaint any time from anywhere.
2. Team is working 24*7 from home and workplace during lockdown for better customer satisfaction.
3. Get Notifications and updates of your complaint using voxya dashboard. You can log in to access your account easily.
4. We have a team of professional and experienced lawyers who have all capabilities to deal with any kind of consumer complaint.
If you need a replacement, refund, and compensation from the company or the seller then File a complaint now!
Created on May 21st 2021 14:58. Viewed 93 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.