How to reset Hotmail account passwordby John williams Solution
Hotmail is one of the best and, most popular web-based email service providers. The Hotmail name changed to Outlook. Hotmail can be access on android, iOS. It is the product of Microsoft. There are more than millions of people are using Hotmail. The user of Hotmail is not only in India even this account is used in all most all over the countries. Hotmail is a trusted web-based email. There are no chances of fraud with a Hotmail account. So many secure options are available in the Hotmail account. The company takes care of every Hotmail user. In other words, Microsoft Company protects your account with three-layer security. From three-layer security, your crucial document, images, or personal data all are secure in this trusted email. Sometimes users forgot their account password, in this case, they do not use their account, if you are also one of them then you no need to get worried about it because the Hotmail account reset process is very easy you just look below and follow the steps carefully you definitely get your account recover.
Steps to reset Hotmail password
1. First of all, you need to go to the reset password page.
2. Then select the reason which you need your password reset, click on the next option.
3. After that enter the email address or phone number which you used when you made your Hotmail account.
4. You should enter the character you see on the screen (this is mandatory because it lets us know you are not a robot), click on Next.
5. On your account, if you have security information we will send a one-time code on your alternative phone number or the email address you gave us.
6. After entering that code the next screen will be open to making a new password.
Created on Jul 14th 2021 03:53. Viewed 254 times.