HOW TO RESET FORGOT AT&T EMAIL PASSWORD?by Ethan Ellan Customer Support Service
RESET AT&T EMAIL PASSWORD
AT&T is one of the leading internet service providers in the United States and Canada. Apart from the Internet, AT&T also provides an email service to its users. Like any other email account, the accounts of AT&T webmail are also secured by the user ID-password combination. It is obvious that a large number of users Forgot AT&T Email Password every day. This article to help such users. Here, we will provide some easiest steps to reset your forget A&T email password.
Recover lost AT&T Email Password
In case you have lost or forget your AT&T email password or want to reset it due to any reason then all you need to do is follow the below steps:
- First of all, you should visit AT&T my sign-in page.
- Click on the “Forget password” link that will be available at the bottom of the login window.
- On the next page, you need to enter your “User ID”, “Last name” and provide the captcha code from the bottom of the page.
- Next, you will be asked to choose the method of receiving the temporary password. You may receive the same either on the alternate phone number linked with your AT&T account or on the alternate email ID.
- After that, you just have to wait for the temporary password that you will either receive on your phone number or email ID (depending upon the option you have selected in the last step).
- Check your phone or sign-in to your alternate email address to copy the received temporary password.
- Visit the AT&T website again and paste the temporary password that you have just received.
- As soon as you will enter the temporary password, the option to create a new password will appear on your screen. However, to get that option, the temporary password you have entered should be correct.
- Next, you should enter a new strong password for your AT&T email account. You should create a password in such a way that it should be easy to remember for you but hard for others to guess.
The password that you have entered should follow the password guidelines of AT&T.
AT&T Password Guidelines
No matter you are looking to change the AT&T password or reset it, you should follow the password guidelines given below.
- The length of the password should be 6 to 24 characters.
- Your password cannot match with your member ID.
- The password cannot contain special characters, except hyphen (-) and/or underscore (_).
- AT&T passwords are case sensitive. (Distinguishes between uppercase and lowercase letters).
- Letters and numbers in your password cannot be sequential.
- The password must contain at least one alpha character, one special character, and at least one numeric character.
- You should avoid using personal information like your name, birth date, or zip code in the password.
Once you have completed these steps, you should have access to your email account and log in to your AT&T email account. If you still facing some issues and need technical help related to Reset AT&T Email Password. Then contact our AT&T Email support team member you can dial our toll-free +1-888-857-5157 number and get instant help from our email expertise person. Our AT&T Support team available 24*7.
Created on Feb 10th 2021 04:16. Viewed 164 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.