How To Reset Facebook Passwordby David Milan SEO Executive
Check out the detailed recovery procedures to reset Facebook password
In the past few years, Facebook has become one of the empowered platforms. It is a social network platform that has not only helped the users to connect with their family and friends but has helped in boosting potential business too. And with such great services offered by Facebook, it becomes essential for the users to boost the account security for which multiple security options are provided to the users.
However, lately, many users have reported issues while accessing the Facebook account because of the forgotten password. Luckily, one can overcome this issue by using the Facebook recovery process. But, for the users who have a query on How To Reset Facebook Password, they can check out the detailed steps mentioned below.
Modes of recovering the Facebook password
To make it easier for the users to perform Facebook account recovery, the developers have offered the users with two options that include recovery email or phone and using the Google account linked to Facebook. Further, to help one get a clear idea on How To Reset Facebook Password using a recovery phone or Google account, one can check out the listed instructions provided below.
A) Password reset using the phone number or email
- To begin the password reset process, visit the official login page.
- Click on the forgot password link on the page to visit the recovery page.
- Now, mention the email or phone number used for accessing the Facebook account.
- Once the account is identified, the user can pick the recovery via email or phone number option.
- Then, a verification code will be offered on the selected option.
- Further, the user needs to mention the particular code for verification purposes.
- And once the account is verified, the user can reset the account password as per the guidelines and save the changes.
B) Using linked Google account
- For the users who have no access to recovery email or phone number, they can opt for this option.
- Begin the process by again visiting the login page of Facebook and click on the forgot password link.
- Mention the email and phone number used for accessing the account and proceed with the process.
- After that, pick the recovery option as a Google account and continue.
- Further, a link will be offered on the Google account that the user needs to open and follow the provided instruction to reset the Facebook password.
Besides, for more queries on the password reset procedure for Facebook, contact the help center.
Created on Sep 28th 2020 07:42. Viewed 162 times.